Visa Question

Old May 29th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Visa Question

As a tourist your allowed to stay 60 days in Dubai but ive heard you can have that extended to 90 days does anybody know how this can be done ? As its either that or i drive to Oman
Old May 29th 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Question

You simply apply at the Immigration Office for a month extension costing AED500 I believe. You may not be allowed to do this more than a couple of times.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
As a tourist your allowed to stay 60 days in Dubai but ive heard you can have that extended to 90 days does anybody know how this can be done ? As its either that or i drive to Oman
well i wish someone had told me!...did a visa run last friday and it was a bloody nightmare.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
well i wish someone had told me!...did a visa run last friday and it was a bloody nightmare.
Why did you do a visa run ? Are in the same situation as me ' not married ' & your partner has the residents visa ?
Old May 29th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
You simply apply at the Immigration Office for a month extension costing AED500 I believe. You may not be allowed to do this more than a couple of times.
Is the immigration office the one in Jebel Ali where you recieve your residents visa ?
Old May 29th 2008, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you do a visa run ? Are in the same situation as me ' not married ' & your partner has the residents visa ?
Yep...living in sin.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Is the immigration office the one in Jebel Ali where you recieve your residents visa ?
I went to the one opposite Zabeel Park.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

I went to the one opposite Zabeel Park.
Ok so there is obviously more than 1 immigration office ?
Old May 29th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep...living in sin.
Good Girl ! How long have you been here ? Have ever had any problems coming back into the UAE or do you think they know what your doing & they just turn a blind eye ?
Old May 29th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do you fly or drive to Oman ? Oh no you cant drive can you ?
Old May 29th 2008, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

Ok so there is obviously more than 1 immigration office ?
If there was only one, it certainly wouldn't be in Jebel Ali, the armpit of Dubai
Old May 29th 2008, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you fly or drive to Oman ? Oh no you cant drive can you ?
the other half drives me..and what a boring drive!Nothing to see at all.
they know exactly why you are going down there,but they dont care i dont think.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

the other half drives me..and what a boring drive!Nothing to see at all.
they know exactly why you are going down there,but they dont care i dont think.
How many times have you done it ? Do you not drive or work does ikt not bother you ?
Old May 29th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

If there was only one, it certainly wouldn't be in Jebel Ali, the armpit of Dubai
When you say the 'Armpit' are you referring to all the factories or something else that i may have missed
Old May 29th 2008, 1:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love doing my visa runs, an hour in duty free on the way out and 4 L of vodka on the way back in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.