Visa Cancellation

Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:33 am
Just Joined

ZeeLuton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Cancellation

I have a dubai technology and media free zone authority visa. I resigned last week and am working my notice period. Can I cancel the visa myself by going to their offices?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Cancellation

Originally Posted by ZeeLuton View Post
I have a dubai technology and media free zone authority visa. I resigned last week and am working my notice period. Can I cancel the visa myself by going to their offices?
Why on earth are you asking us? Why not pick up the phone and ask them directly yourself?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Why on earth are you asking us? Why not pick up the phone and ask them directly yourself?
They have no contact number for the relevant department on the website...all they have are lists of the free zone laws and regulations! Can someone help?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post

Straight and to the point!
You scare the sh!t outta me!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:52 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post

Straight and to the point!
You scare the sh!t outta me!
I just think he wasnt breast-fed as a child..........
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:59 am
Just Joined

I mean, do I have to give my passport to my company's PRO or can I go down with my passport and get it done myself?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, do I have to give my passport to my company's PRO or can I go down with my passport and get it done myself?
When my mate was leaving he found it easier to go with the PRO. They know where they are going etc and normally find a way to push to the front of the queue!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat View Post
I just think he wasnt breast-fed as a child..........
Either that or he isn't gettin any
Too much pent up frustration
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

good god what happened! you didn't last long!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:50 am
Just Joined

Well I'm a recruitment consultant and career wise i was better off in London...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm a recruitment consultant and career wise i was better off in London...
oh that's a shame, sorry it didn't work out for you.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:04 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post
When my mate was leaving he found it easier to go with the PRO. They know where they are going etc and normally find a way to push to the front of the queue!
Go with the PRO and do it together - don't let anyone get their lil paws on your passport (see my previous posts and the trouble my g/f's DH is in)

My DH has resigned and apparently he has to cancel my visa and DD's visa first and then go to FZ with PRO to cancel his