Visa for Bahrain?

Old Sep 12th 2012, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

TopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa for Bahrain?

Hubby is travelling to Saudi (Dhahran) next week with BA and his return flight is out of Bahrain - BA take them there in a limo as it is only 10 mins drive away! Seems strange to me they do a flight in, but not out.

Anyway it just occurred to me about visas, I got his Saudi visa sorted but wondered if he needed one for Bahrain as he will be driven across the border from Saudi. Various websites seem to indicate that you get one at the airport but I am concerned as that is not his point of entry.

Anybody been there and done it?

Thanks!
Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa for Bahrain?

Originally Posted by TopSec
Hubby is travelling to Saudi (Dhahran) next week with BA and his return flight is out of Bahrain - BA take them there in a limo as it is only 10 mins drive away! Seems strange to me they do a flight in, but not out.

Anyway it just occurred to me about visas, I got his Saudi visa sorted but wondered if he needed one for Bahrain as he will be driven across the border from Saudi. Various websites seem to indicate that you get one at the airport but I am concerned as that is not his point of entry.

Anybody been there and done it?

Thanks!
British Nationals get a 3 month visa on arrival regardless of point of entry. He'll be fine.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

TopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond reputeTopSec has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks CJ, you've confirmed what I thought
Old Sep 14th 2012, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Hey CJ
Even though I signed off the Fco locate website when I gapped east, I got an email through today saying big protests this weekend. Go safe hey
Old Sep 16th 2012, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Hey CJ
Even though I signed off the Fco locate website when I gapped east, I got an email through today saying big protests this weekend. Go safe hey
Twas fine really.. same old areas effected so we just avoided. I didn't even see anything! Same same yanni
Old Sep 17th 2012, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

howiebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

The only problem will be going over the causeway into Saudi. If you are using the visa for the first time, you must enter Saudi by air.