Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Visa agent in the UK

Visa agent in the UK

Old Apr 23rd 2012, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

mikesharp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa agent in the UK

Hi all, can you please advise a trusted visa agent in the UK?

I'm in the process of applying for a visa and the employer (in KSA) has asked me to provide him with a name of the agent in the UK.

Thanks
Mike
Old Apr 25th 2012, 5:52 am
HR/Learning Professional

mylesoconnor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa agent in the UK

Originally Posted by mikesharp
Hi all, can you please advise a trusted visa agent in the UK?

I'm in the process of applying for a visa and the employer (in KSA) has asked me to provide him with a name of the agent in the UK.

Thanks
Mike
I used these before for a Saudi Visa and they were fairly swift: http://uk.cibt.com
Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:33 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Harley Medical & Visa are really good.

http://www.harleymedvisa.co.uk/
Old May 1st 2012, 5:38 am
Just Joined

mub786 is an unknown quantity at this point

our company in KSA used Harley Medical & Visa
Old May 1st 2012, 8:46 am
I have a cunning plan

FoodManager is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used Gulf Visa a few times good and very quick.
Old May 4th 2012, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

rsba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond repute

Avoid Harley like the plague. They're rude, unprofessional and inefficient. I was warned against going with them but I found out the hard way about them! Some people are positive about them but when they screw up, boy do they screw up. They also don't seem to be fully informed about the latest visa developments with respect to Saudi so be careful.
Old May 5th 2012, 6:13 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rsba
Avoid Harley like the plague. They're rude, unprofessional and inefficient. I was warned against going with them but I found out the hard way about them! Some people are positive about them but when they screw up, boy do they screw up. They also don't seem to be fully informed about the latest visa developments with respect to Saudi so be careful.
wow, i think that's the first complaint i have read about harley medical. they have had a very good reputation for years, and on the contrary to your claim that they don't have up to date information they were the ones to tell my company what the latest regulations were.

anyway perhaps their standards have gone down...would surprise me greatly though

Last edited by norsk; May 5th 2012 at 6:16 am.
Old May 5th 2012, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

rsba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond reputersba has a reputation beyond repute

I wish people who've had negative experiences would also post on the forum so we get a balanced view but when it comes to dealing with Saudi visa issues, they're the pits! You would probably be better off going through the process yourself as my friend who warned me about them did...unless you like to be fleeced and spoken to rudely by a patronising chain-smoking idiot.
Old May 5th 2012, 8:30 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

I wish people who've had negative experiences would also post on the forum so we get a balanced view but when it comes to dealing with Saudi visa issues, they're the pits! You would probably be better off going through the process yourself as my friend who warned me about them did...unless you like to be fleeced and spoken to rudely by a patronising chain-smoking idiot.
This does not sound like the guys at Harley at all. There are only two people who ran that company (Ian and Jane if I recall) and they were the nicest people in the world. Several others on the forum will say the same thing.

This whole negativity thing makes me wonder what your agenda is...
Old May 5th 2012, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Don't get all paranoid. I thought this was a forum for British expats anyway. Never mind. I did some searching and there seem to be two companies going by very similar names. One is apparently reputable and is called HARLEY MEDICAL & VISA SERVICES. Their address is: 15 Harley Street, London W1G 9QQ.

However, there is also a company calling themselves Harley Medic International Visa Processing & Medical Service and their address is: Suite 833, 19-21 Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ. There is a lady called Michaelle who seems to be running this place. They caused me a great deal of distress almost every step of the way and don't seem to be familiar with the latest developments in the Saudi visa acquisition processes.

Please be careful, people. Choose the right Harley!
Old May 5th 2012, 1:57 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Don't get all paranoid. I thought this was a forum for British expats anyway. Never mind. I did some searching and there seem to be two companies going by very similar names. One is apparently reputable and is called HARLEY MEDICAL & VISA SERVICES. Their address is: 15 Harley Street, London W1G 9QQ.

However, there is also a company calling themselves Harley Medic International Visa Processing & Medical Service and their address is: Suite 833, 19-21 Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ. There is a lady called Michaelle who seems to be running this place. They caused me a great deal of distress almost every step of the way and don't seem to be familiar with the latest developments in the Saudi visa acquisition processes.

Please be careful, people. Choose the right Harley!
Ah I see. Well at least you admit that you made a mistake. The link I posted initially was to the correct company...

I like your dig at my not being British by the way. Very mature!
Old May 8th 2012, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

bonnylassie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!My husband is currently waiting for his permanent work visa and went with gulf visa and he has been waiting for the past year for it to come through with no success. He works for a private property business in riyadh.Initially when he started his job in june 2011 he used multiple business visas to enter and exit ksa for the first 6 months and is now waiting for his permanent work visa (as far as my understanding this is called the iqama).

I wouldn't recommed gulfvisa just because they have been so so slow and my husband has still yet to apply for me and my daughter to move to saudi. Can anyone offer any advice please as to how we can speed things up as it seems to be taking forever! At present we are both in the uk and british born. Would appreciate any advice,this is all new to both my husband and i.
Many thanks
Old May 8th 2012, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like he's probably quite happy knobbing the housegirl
Old May 9th 2012, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

bonnylassie is an unknown quantity at this point

if you're not going to give any good advice keep your mouth SHUT!
Old May 9th 2012, 3:39 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by bonnylassie
if you're not going to give any good advice keep your mouth SHUT!
Take it easy! You need to develop thicker skin if you want to survive on here. The wind ups are frequent and tongue in cheek (usually).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.