Virgins in Dubai!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:55 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Virgins in Dubai!

Looking forward to trying these out, last time I used them to go to U.S. they were far superior to any others...

http://www.7days.ae/local-news/emira...he-mickey.html
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:36 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Virgins in Dubai!

If you go to Virgins web site ( http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us/index.jsp) the flights are good value and will undercut everyone for direct flts to London.
Just done a roundtrip Dxb, London, Chicago, Houston with BA and will never go with them again!! Bloody Awful!!!!

The lad I was travelling with was asked to fill a quaestionairre out - his closing comment was that Air France are marginally better!! As you can imagine this didn't go down very well.....customer service seems to be a thing of the past nowadays for the airlines. They seem to run on past reps.

Thanks 4 the link
TS
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:58 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

I was pleasantly surprised by BA last year but agree with you on the service and past record. I used to fly KLM a lot but now don't rate them at all. Many of the newer airlines do a much better job- Sri Lankan, Singapore etc....
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:33 am
W10

BA struggle on anything other than premium sectors.

Virgin (from past experience) have excellent customer service to make up for an average product in economy.

Virgin coming in should help to shake up the market over here a bit though.

Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:19 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
BA struggle on anything other than premium sectors.

Virgin (from past experience) have excellent customer service to make up for an average product in economy.

Virgin coming in should help to shake up the market over here a bit though.
Competition is always a good thing, especially if it means that an already good product will get even better.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:21 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Face81
Competition is always a good thing, especially if it means that an already good product will get even better.
Hello
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Looking forward to trying these out, last time I used them to go to U.S. they were far superior to any others...

http://www.7days.ae/local-news/emira...he-mickey.html
Having intially read the title of this tread i immediately thought it was too good to be true..

*JD signs back into Expedia and cancels his friday flight to Doobye*
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:27 am
W10

There are some women in Dubai who are technically still virgins I guess...

Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello
Hello! How r ya????
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:44 am
Account Closed

Hello! How r ya????
Good...we both are - busy and happy

Where are you atm ?

Tell you what...that Lounge place has gone downhill.......BUT I put a new thread up (to take it further down) go and see what you think...I'll just and bump it up
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:53 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Good...we both are - busy and happy

Where are you atm ?

Tell you what...that Lounge place has gone downhill.......BUT I put a new thread up (to take it further down) go and see what you think...I'll just and bump it up
In Dubai, Aunty Cas.... heading to the lounge to have a look....
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:59 am
Account Closed

In Dubai, Aunty Cas.... heading to the lounge to have a look....
Staying??

We might have a trip over for a hol