villa wanted

Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default villa wanted

hiya, mate of mine - another Geordie!! is looking for a three bed villa in either Satwa, Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim, barsha - anywhere but trueman land. Budget is 150k. what chance do you think he stands???
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:24 am

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of
Default Re: villa wanted

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hiya, mate of mine - another Geordie!! is looking for a three bed villa in either Satwa, Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim, barsha - anywhere but trueman land. Budget is 150k. what chance do you think he stands???
They could try Aston or Ricky? I think both are going cheap nowadays.

101 - no help whatsoever
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boydy101
They could try Aston or Ricky? I think both are going cheap nowadays.

101 - no help whatsoever
no help and this is one the lads who I will be introducing you to for the footy!! you will get on really well. that's if he manages to find somewhere to live.,
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:34 am

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of

no help and this is one the lads who I will be introducing you to for the footy!! you will get on really well. that's if he manages to find somewhere to live.,
Give me two weeks and I'll know the property market inside out... Hmmm.

Finish work here on Friday, fly out next friday, start work on the sunday!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:55 am
Concierge

Give me two weeks and I'll know the property market inside out... Hmmm.

Finish work here on Friday, fly out next friday, start work on the sunday!
you'll be fine, have they told you which temporary accomodation you are going to be in??
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:23 am

you'll be fine, have they told you which temporary accomodation you are going to be in??
Yeah, the Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments. Just off Bank Street, close to the office.

It looks alright, all the necessary facilities - aircon(!), bar, gym, pool etc.

What's that area like? I'll just hop a taxi somewhere more interesting if I fancy getting out and about.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:27 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments. Just off Bank Street, close to the office.

It looks alright, all the necessary facilities - aircon(!), bar, gym, pool etc.

What's that area like? I'll just hop a taxi somewhere more interesting if I fancy getting out and about.
You're staying in Dubai's equivalent of soho, so many young asian "ladees" asking you if "You wan massage?"

For entertainment, try Yorks or Imperial Suites , for footy the ONLY place to go is Goodfellas in Regal plaza
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:31 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MJC
You're staying in Dubai's equivalent of soho, so many young asian "ladees" asking you if "You wan massage?"

For entertainment, try Yorks or Imperial Suites , for footy the ONLY place to go is Goodfellas in Regal plaza
Imperial Suites aint that bad! good supermarket on the corner, loads of taxis available. You can hop a taxi down to the rydges plaza if norm organises a night out at ozzies and billy blues. Where is the Regal Plaza?? you can walk to Waxy's from there as well.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by MJC

Aye, expected as much. My old uni 24hr IT centre was in the middle of a similar area. Always have to dodge your way home after any late night project work!

Regal Plaza you say - got it.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Imperial Suites aint that bad! good supermarket on the corner, loads of taxis available. You can hop a taxi down to the rydges plaza if norm organises a night out at ozzies and billy blues. Where is the Regal Plaza?? you can walk to Waxy's from there as well.
Corner of Bank Street and the road that leads to Mankhool etc., next to Computer plaza. The best place for live footy in Dubai, all premiership games shown live on something like 15 plasma screens, cheap drinks, quick service, decent nosebag too.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:43 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MJC
Corner of Bank Street and the road that leads to Mankhool etc., next to Computer plaza. The best place for live footy in Dubai, all premiership games shown live on something like 15 plasma screens, cheap drinks, quick service, decent nosebag too.
used to be called something else if I remember rightly.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Imperial Suites is basically a whore house pretending to be a hotel.

Is your firm covering all hotel expenses??
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

And someday we wil get hotels pretending to be whore houses...
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:12 am

Haha! I'll check to see what I can book to the room!

Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:29 am
Concierge

jammy it aint that bad !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.