Villa for sale

Old May 12th 2005, 7:15 am
W10

Default Re: Villa for sale

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA...=business&col=

Old May 12th 2005, 8:14 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

That article just shows the extent of the speculative investment that went on in those properties, considering they are at approximately 30% occupation.

Note also that this is the Emaar properties only, which were the first on the market and IIRC have been selling for many years now.

Doesn't mention the status of the other 50 properties under construction.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
That article just shows the extent of the speculative investment that went on in those properties, considering they are at approximately 30% occupation.

Note also that this is the Emaar properties only, which were the first on the market and IIRC have been selling for many years now.

Many of them sit empty, bought by the floor by wealthy speculators..no doubt they will stay empty til they decide to resell. These people have no interest in renting them out.

The figures do not respresent the current state of play in the marketplace.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:28 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5

Darling I think you should move out of the Marina it seems to be doing your head in.... Why not try the springs from what I have heard you could have some interesting house guests..........
Old May 12th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The figures do not respresent the current state of play in the marketplace.
I'm still waiting to hear where the "thousands of villas being dumped at 0% premium" are. Come on TA5, reveal all.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:35 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
I'm still waiting to hear where the "thousands of villas being dumped at 0% premium" are. Come on TA5, reveal all.
just gotta know where to look instead of believing the hype.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:40 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Well, go on then, don't keep us in suspense - *where* do we look? If there are "thousands" being dumped, surely you can point specifically to just *one* of them?
Old May 12th 2005, 9:42 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5

Your just a big tease aren't you sweetie......
Old May 12th 2005, 9:44 am
Just Joined

BMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TA5
Can you specify where to look, your answer is a bit vague Gulf News? Khaleej Times? Back of a truck?
Old May 12th 2005, 9:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BMW 318i
Can you specify where to look, your answer is a bit vague Gulf News? Khaleej Times? Back of a truck?
Kabul and Mosul.

There gonna be next years Ibiza....cos my mate said so
Old May 12th 2005, 9:56 am
W10

I heard Baghdad's a blast.

Lots of Freehole property there as well.

Old May 12th 2005, 9:56 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Kabul and Mosul.

There gonna be next years Ibiza....cos my mate said so
Kabul is rocking...

BMW318, you really need to get a better understanding of NEGOTIATION. Prices anywhere, especially when it comes to real estate, are NEGOTIABLE. Of course nobody is going to advertise a zero premium property.

One thing that none of you seem to understand, is that the spec investors that bought huge blocks of villas and flats did not pay 'market price' for these units. So when an investor say '15% premium' he is really getting a 30% premium from what he paid for the unit, but 15% over the 'market price' of the unit.

So if you find the right person, he will without much negotiation agree to 'zero' premium, as, most likely, he got a huge discount for buying a large block of units, and will both

1) Make money
2) Get rid of property which is not nearly the investment he thought it would be
Old May 12th 2005, 9:57 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

PS. Yes, the property section of GN and KT are places to start, a good 10,000 flats/villas for sale in there at least
Old May 12th 2005, 10:02 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
I heard Baghdad's a blast.

Lots of Freehole property there as well.
Just make sure you register your deeds with the Land(mine) Registry
Old May 12th 2005, 10:04 am
Just Joined

BMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to all

So they key seems to be finding an investor who bought a huge chunk of the Arabian Ranches. Anyone want to join me on the hunt for this man

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.