Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Villa Property Rental Dubai

Villa Property Rental Dubai

Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:51 am
Just Joined

toyradish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Villa Property Rental Dubai

Hi All, has anyone rented a property through top class real estate?

Also has any tenant of a villa opted to pay a reduced annual rent by paying for the annual maintenance fee?

Can anyone recommend a company that does the annual maintenance work? I have found the following companies that do it so far: Emrill, Howdra, Jim Will Fix It , and Hitches & Glitches.

Can anyone recommend a property agent dealing with Villas in Al Barsha?

Thanks in advance, all advice welcome.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:57 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Villa Property Rental Dubai

Answers below:

Originally Posted by toyradish
Hi All, has anyone rented a property through top class real estate? No. We all rented properties through http://www.mynameisalithedodgypakiagent.ae

Also has any tenant of a villa opted to pay a reduced annual rent by paying for the annual maintenance fee? Good god, no. If LL agrees he's laughing at you.When the pipes explode and lands you with a 20,000AED DEWA bill who's paying for the repair and the bill, you or the landlord?

Can anyone recommend a company that does the annual maintenance work? I have found the following companies that do it so far: Emrill, Howdra, Jim Will Fix It , and Hitches & Glitches.

Can anyone recommend a property agent dealing with Villas in Al Barsha? see above. Http://www.mynameisalithedodgypakiagent.ae

Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:08 am
Just Joined

toyradish is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha thanks for the quick reply Ethos83
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:14 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All, has anyone rented a property through top class real estate?

Also has any tenant of a villa opted to pay a reduced annual rent by paying for the annual maintenance fee?

Can anyone recommend a property agent dealing with Villas in Al Barsha?

Yes to the question on Top Class. Decent outfit.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to be of some help. We're often reminded we're not a pleasant lot to newcomers but you must have a thick skin if you didn't run away and hide behind your computer screen.

I've never heard of anyone in Dubai assuming the maintenance contract for the property in exchange for a lesser rent. If you want to explore this option be careful about the t's and c's in the rental agreement as well as the contractual agreement with the maintenance company. In general I'd advise to stay clear from assuming any responsibility over the villa's maintenance. If the water pipes do explode or the AC goes on the fritz and must be replaced, who's responsible? You? The landlord?

Haha thanks for the quick reply Ethos83