Villa/Apt Share

Old May 25th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default Villa/Apt Share

Hello!
Does anyone know any villa/apt share opportunities for at 25 year old European male. Any location considered (except International City)!!
Old May 25th 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Villa/Apt Share

sorry under the housing law this is subletting and illegal unless with permission of the owner.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Hello!
Does anyone know any villa/apt share opportunities for at 25 year old European male. Any location considered (except International City)!!
be careful because they announced they will clamp down on this in certain Villa areas. Hopefully they won't as a I don't want to move.

check these 2 websites

www.dubizzle.com
www.expatriates.com

both usually have plenty of rooms available. good luck
Old May 25th 2008, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
sorry under the housing law this is subletting and illegal unless with permission of the owner.
and we all know that all laws are strictly followed in Dubai
Old May 25th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
be careful because they announced they will clamp down on this in certain Villa areas. Hopefully they won't as a I don't want to move.

check these 2 websites

www.dubizzle.com
www.expatriates.com

both usually have plenty of rooms available. good luck
Thanks for that sir!
Old May 25th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

just saying what the law states, i know of people who have been kicked out, and i know of loads in abu dhabi that the municaplity has given them 4 days notice because they were renting in local housing areas (which is different to dubai I know that) but they are checking re maids, subletting, the traffic laws etc they are being proactive at the mo, but for how long who knows.
Old May 26th 2008, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
just saying what the law states, i know of people who have been kicked out, and i know of loads in abu dhabi that the municaplity has given them 4 days notice because they were renting in local housing areas (which is different to dubai I know that) but they are checking re maids, subletting, the traffic laws etc they are being proactive at the mo, but for how long who knows.
doooooooooooooom

aaaaaaaannnnnnnddd

gggggglllllooooooooommmmmmmm