Views on Bahrain

Old Aug 27th 2004, 11:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Views on Bahrain

Hello again all.

Well still no news about if Dubai or not!! so think that job did not happen!!
Somethign has caught my eye in Bahrain thru headhunt in the UK.

Very easy to find out loads about DXB but what are people's views on Manama?

Thanks in advance, again!!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Views on Bahrain

Bahrain is a great place but what are you looking at in Manama?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Hello again all.

Well still no news about if Dubai or not!! so think that job did not happen!!
Somethign has caught my eye in Bahrain thru headhunt in the UK.

Very easy to find out loads about DXB but what are people's views on Manama?

Thanks in advance, again!!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 12:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Redwings
Bahrain is a great place but what are you looking at in Manama?
I work in the design industry.. graphics amd identity design.

Sww on the Guld News that all US people have been shipped out. No mention of UK or Europeans. And i do not believe all i red in the media!!! any views on that?
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bahrain is still full of Americans and British expats. I don`t think you`ll have problem working and living in that part of the world. I lived in Bahrain for 6 years and I loved it. It is still a good place to live. Are you single or are you planning to bring your family??

I work in the design industry.. graphics amd identity design.

Sww on the Guld News that all US people have been shipped out. No mention of UK or Europeans. And i do not believe all i red in the media!!! any views on that?
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

Bahrain is still full of Americans and British expats. I don`t think you`ll have problem working and living in that part of the world. I lived in Bahrain for 6 years and I loved it. It is still a good place to live. Are you single or are you planning to bring your family??

31 yr old guy with no family.... so just me!! Got no idea what will happen as my interview in DXB did not work out, did not get the job, still interested in DXB but something came up in Manama so looking at that as well.

So what is it like there for a single guy or is it very family style? i know NOTHING abut Bahrain at all. just looking for a new adventure in life!!!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

You`re single and just right about the age so go for it. You can see this website and check what`s going on there.

www.bahrainthismonth.com

Bahrain is expanding quite rapidly and you have alot of places to go for your night life.

31 yr old guy with no family.... so just me!! Got no idea what will happen as my interview in DXB did not work out, did not get the job, still interested in DXB but something came up in Manama so looking at that as well.

So what is it like there for a single guy or is it very family style? i know NOTHING abut Bahrain at all. just looking for a new adventure in life!!!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

You`re single and just right about the age so go for it. You can see this website and check what`s going on there.

www.bahrainthismonth.com

Bahrain is expanding quite rapidly and you have alot of places to go for your night life.
thank you for that site!!!

all i have to say is it is a shame that the swimwear awards were not in Manama!!!

A lot of people have said that early 30's is a good age. so how does Manama compare with DXB or am i being dumb there?
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

I`ve stayed in Dubai just for a few days but I think Dubai is Excellent but expensive though. Both places would be nice but I think Dubai would be more convenient because it is an economic hub. If you want to go to the Mid East, either Dubai and Bahrain is the place.

thank you for that site!!!

all i have to say is it is a shame that the swimwear awards were not in Manama!!!

A lot of people have said that early 30's is a good age. so how does Manama compare with DXB or am i being dumb there?
Old Aug 27th 2004, 3:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

I`ve stayed in Dubai just for a few days but I think Dubai is Excellent but expensive though. Both places would be nice but I think Dubai would be more convenient because it is an economic hub. If you want to go to the Mid East, either Dubai and Bahrain is the place.
It will be either of the two but it seems that Dubai is a lot more 'happenning' such as due to Timeout Mag having a site there etc etc.

all say DXB is the more expensive as well. I am more intent on getting in DXB than any where else hence the trip next month but if things work out in Baharin then that would be good as well.

am wittering here sorry!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 7:40 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Hi Joseph

I've never been to Bahrain, but it seems to me that Dubai is developing so fast that it's got to hold more opportunities for your type of work.

It's only an hours flight to Bahrain. If you're planning a trip to Dubai, why not have a little trip over there so you can compare the two?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:01 am
Just Joined

ca_ag is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I wont take lot of your time.

I am expecting to earn 1800 BH or 15000 UAE D a month.
Can you pl tell me if this is good/bad?? This does not include accomodation. How much can I expect to save in this if I lead a normal life (not too fancy )

Pl let me know
Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by ca_ag
Dear All,

I wont take lot of your time.

I am expecting to earn 1800 BH or 15000 UAE D a month.
Can you pl tell me if this is good/bad?? This does not include accomodation. How much can I expect to save in this if I lead a normal life (not too fancy )

Pl let me know
er you put this post up twice.... can you just keep it one or do a fresh thread! cheers Joe