Venting

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Venting

To the tw.at in the silver Cayene who cut me off at the end of an acceleration lane near Safa park when I was trying to merge....and overtook me and promptly received a speed camera flash 100m up the road......SUCKED IN YOU LOSER!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:03 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Venting

Originally Posted by Jeeper
To the tw.at in the silver Cayene who cut me off at the end of an acceleration lane near Safa park when I was trying to merge....and overtook me and promptly received a speed camera flash 100m up the road......SUCKED IN YOU LOSER!
Sweet, always nice when that happens...
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:08 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

OK my turn now - had to go to trade centre today - what a complete nightmare - didn't realise the Motor Show was on - best avoided unless its absolutely necessary
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Taxis.....Who needs 'em.....
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:49 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Taxis.....Who needs 'em.....
I did
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I did
Thats a shame.....
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:55 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Sadly...if he's driving a Cayenne he/she clearly has more money than sense and will get his mate to cancel the ticket, or pay the crappy fine with spare change from his pocket.

Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:57 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK my turn now - had to go to trade centre today - what a complete nightmare - didn't realise the Motor Show was on - best avoided unless its absolutely necessary
I'll go if I can guarantee I'll find a cockney chap who will accompany me round saying

Luvvely Mow-Tah
Luvvely Mow-Tah

Any volunteers?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I'll go if I can guarantee I'll find a cockney chap who will accompany me round saying

Luvvely Mow-Tah
Luvvely Mow-Tah

Any volunteers?
You go there,and while you are in,I call you up,from here,and keep on saying:
Luvvely Mow-Tah
Luvvely Mow-Tah
Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

Luvvely Mow-Tah
Luvvely Mow-Tah

Any volunteers?
why mow tah? what is that?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by novita77
why mow tah? what is that?
A car with 5 wheels...
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Taxis....Who needs them.......