UTD vs roma

Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

julieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nice
Default UTD vs roma

Sorry for this but for fellow reds in Dubai..... 7 1WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:59 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UTD vs roma

Originally Posted by julieaddison View Post
Sorry for this but for fellow reds in Dubai..... 7 1WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Yup, just got home after watching it down t'pub like.

Even though i think Alex ferguson should been burned at the stake, they did play a great game.

I even came close to forgiving Ronaldo for being a [email protected]
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

i dislike manure with a passion..............

but

Ronaldo is currently the best player in the world

and

Sir Awex 'red nose' ferguson is a superb manager.

Good to see the English are up to thier hooligan tricks again thou. Wait for the whole of 'british' football to be tarred with the same brush as the English hooligans
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:05 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe I went to bed and missed it :curse:
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

julieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nice

Good to see the English are up to thier hooligan tricks again thou. Wait for the whole of 'british' football to be tarred with the same brush as the English hooligans[/QUOTE]

English????? Sarcasm I hope!
Sorry you hate us but we are soooo used to it now, he he.
Julie
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see the English are up to thier hooligan tricks again thou. Wait for the whole of 'british' football to be tarred with the same brush as the English hooligans
Julie[/QUOTE]

it is the lowest form of wit
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad View Post
Julie
it is the lowest form of wit[/QUOTE]

So often used tho especially in footballing conversations...
So who do you support?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

it is the lowest form of wit
So often used tho especially in footballing conversations...
So who do you support?[/QUOTE]

The Rangers
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Oh they are my Scottish team, didnt think you hated us! I hate the green and whites.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh they are my Scottish team, didnt think you hated us! I hate the green and whites.
we refer to them as the green and greys.

My English team is Man City.
Used to go to Main road quite a lot as my best pal lived in Levenshume(sp)

As a man u fan, i assume you are not from manchester?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Oh the team that rent their ground now I understand. I am close to Manchester, Leyland in fact, but city fans come from Stockport not Manchester!
Do have a season ticket and have supported them since 70s through the 2 division etc not a prawn butty fan. Anyway got to say worried that City will play their best game of season when we visit!
Julie
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh the team that rent their ground now I understand. I am close to Manchester, Leyland in fact, but city fans come from Stockport not Manchester!
Do have a season ticket and have supported them since 70s through the 2 division etc not a prawn butty fan. Anyway got to say worried that City will play their best game of season when we visit!
Julie

good on you. It must be good to see Man U in the position they are in now, compared to the darker days.

In Alex Ferguson, you have an absolute genious of a manager.

Come to think of it, how come Scotland produce guff players but undoubtly the best managers in the country.

Maybe if the english national team was managed by a scot, they might not fail so miserably.

Gladly that will NEVER happen.

Glen hoddles assistant was the closest i think, the guy with the 'tash. Must have come from Dundee
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Hey we have Fletcher!!! Not a fan of his so far but he did have a good game last night, think hair dryer was blasted at all team after saturdays debacle!