Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

URGENTLY NEED ADVICE

URGENTLY NEED ADVICE

Old May 12th 2011, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Prettygaldxb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENTLY NEED ADVICE

I'm in Dubai and want to set up a company in the free zone and have done a little research online. I understand that it can be a difficult procedure for some people depending on nationality etc etc... I think my application should be pretty simple as I have a british passport! I really want to avoid all the running around, just dont have the time.

Can someone please recommend a company that can set me up quickly and without the hassle of doing it myself directly with the free zone?? I honestly do not mind paying someone to do it for me, just want to avoid the run about (am a bit lazy like that)!

Thanks in advance
Old May 12th 2011, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENTLY NEED ADVICE

Try this link, apparently it is a very simple procedure if you fit the criteria.

http://www.vz.ae/
Old May 12th 2011, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Daisy May is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENTLY NEED ADVICE

My husband has just set up a branch of our company and moved out here. He found it much cheaper to do it all through RAK. I suppose it depends on the size of business you have/want. We found that our small IT company was far too small for Internet City for example. That's for the big boys like Microsoft etc with rents/charges to match. RAK have seen the gap in the market for SMEs and offer registration up there. We did it all through a frim of solicitors but it's certainly cheaper to do it yourself if you have the time to do it. Let me know if we can perhaps help.

Regards

Daisy