Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

URGENT - Springs 15 cat missing

URGENT - Springs 15 cat missing

Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default URGENT - Springs 15 cat missing

I know we don't normally have pet stuff on here but this is an exception to the case I feel. My friend's siamese cat has gone missing we are hoping and praying he hasn't been stolen, as there has been alot of cats going missing in that area recently. Anyway here is is pic, keep your eyes open if you are in that area.
Attached Thumbnails URGENT - Springs 15 cat missing-ruffie.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT - Springs 15 cat missing

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I know we don't normally have pet stuff on here but this is an exception to the case I feel. My friend's siamese cat has gone missing we are hoping and praying he hasn't been stolen, as there has been alot of cats going missing in that area recently. Anyway here is is pic, keep your eyes open if you are in that area.
poor *****ers, can't be nice.

Santi has now made friends with the local stray kittens, last night there was a tapping on the door, I opened it and a little white kitten was sitting there looking at me, Santi ran out and they started playing and then ran off together.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
poor *****ers, can't be nice.

Santi has now made friends with the local stray kittens, last night there was a tapping on the door, I opened it and a little white kitten was sitting there looking at me, Santi ran out and they started playing and then ran off together.
my friend who has lost this cat is really upset about, she brought him over here from Scotland and he really is her 'baby'. Fingers crossed he reappears, I did think he might have gone of looking for a bit of female company but then I remembered he is gay, maybe he has gone off to find George Michael
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

boroexile is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend who has lost this cat is really upset about, she brought him over here from Scotland and he really is her 'baby'. Fingers crossed he reappears, I did think he might have gone of looking for a bit of female company but then I remembered he is gay, maybe he has gone off to find George Michael
If theres a heath near you I would definately try there then (for the cat and/or George Michael).
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:10 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Probably pointing out the obvious, but has she contacted Feline Friends to register the cat as missing?

We did it when one of ours went missing and they tried to help.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by NorthernLad View Post
Probably pointing out the obvious, but has she contacted Feline Friends to register the cat as missing?

We did it when one of ours went missing and they tried to help.
yes busy doing all the necessary, ringing all the vets etc. Another friend of mine on Springs 8 (I think) lost her cat, some labourers found it at the new welcare hospital site rang her and she got it back! two weeks it had been missing, very obviously someone had catknapped it, there is no way it could get all the way down there from the Springs.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:39 am
Just Joined

cod head is an unknown quantity at this point

we had the opposite last week - a cat and 2 kittens appeared at our doorstep - very dirty and underfed - we took them in and now they wont leave

anyone want 2 kittens? we will keep the cat, but 3 is a bit much
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:52 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by cod head View Post
we had the opposite last week - a cat and 2 kittens appeared at our doorstep - very dirty and underfed - we took them in and now they wont leave

anyone want 2 kittens? we will keep the cat, but 3 is a bit much
rubbish, keep em all! I have four here
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to your friend with her cat. Beautiful fella.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

The cat is gay???

(Editor's Note: All jokes featuring the words 'cat', 'pussy' and 'gay' should be sent direct to Jim Davidson, not published on The Bored)
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:59 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that the Dubai Municipality are now grabbing collared cats as well as stray cats to maintain their numbers (the more cats they catch, the more they get paid) so don't expect a happy ending.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya View Post
I hear that the Dubai Municipality are now grabbing collared cats as well as stray cats to maintain their numbers (the more cats they catch, the more they get paid) so don't expect a happy ending.
I really hate what DM is doing with this campaign.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:10 am
Concierge

well that makes me feel so much better
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:44 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Another attention seeking post.........
Was that really necessary?
S'pose you have told your 5 year old Santa doesn't really exist already........
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:50 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Another attention seeking post.........
Was that really necessary?
S'pose you have told your 5 year old Santa doesn't really exist already........
thanks Eva, that comment really upset me and it aint even my cat that is missing but my best mates

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.