Urgent Help Required

Urgent Help Required

Old Aug 11th 2019, 8:26 pm
S.T
Just Joined

S.T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Help Required

Hi everyone,

I came across the website while searching for help, a bit of a complex situation but every little helps.
Appreciate any help and advice you may have and apology for the long thread.
------------------------------

I moved to Bahrain in 2009 for work and represented major brands, in 2014 I created an Instagram account and started posting pictures and videos of events I used to organise which became popular in the region.

In 2015 I wanted to take this a step further and make it official by creating a company under the same name as the Instagram account but I was forced to include local partner/s (none contributing) as the law requires a minimum of 51% shares to be owned by local/s, I included two local partners; one of which is from the ruling family.

Everything was going well until I started to feel a takeover from the partners which resulted in a disputed in 2018.
I decided it best to leave it there and go our separate ways, little did I know about the depth of corruption here; everything took a turn to the worst from there.

I started to receive threats then after corrupt influence I was contacted by the Police then the CID without any supporting evidence to start a horrific experience with continued threats over the course of two weeks.

I was held against my will, threatened, humiliated with no rights whatsoever and without any charges.

Eventually, a fabricated story emerged with no evidence or a single supporting document.

The threats by the CID continued followed with consequences such as imprisonment and WORSE if I didn’t hand over the personal INSTAGRAM account I created in 2014.

Yes, INSTAGRAM account… along with other social media accounts which are all my own private accounts created back in 2014.

After two weeks of being held against my will, continued threats and an illegally imposed travel ban; I decide to spare myself and my family the psychological torture and hand them the requested Instagram account.
All this is documented…

The threats by the CID continued, with further consequences if I didn’t give up my shares in my company or I will have to deal with the Public Prosecution.

I appointed a lawyer who requested the lift of the inhuman travel ban which’s imposed without a single supporting document and based on fabricated accusations pressuring me to give up my shares in my company.

After three months of waiting to hear from the Public Prosecution and under constant threat, inhuman treatment, not being able to work and make a living; the crimes and violations supported by corrupt individuals due to influence didn’t stop.

Also, due to influence the bank removed my authorisation from my company’s account which’s another major violation.

The violations become even more serious as they created a new company under a completely different name BUT continued to use my company’s name, logo and stolen social media to cheat and deceive the public.

The crimes continued with falsified documents under the name of my company and using it’s logo sent to my company’s clients requesting payments to a completely different company.

I made official complaints to the Police, CID, Ministry and other government authorities with supporting documents of the violations and crimes but everything was brushed under the carpet.

Months pass before I hear anything from the Public Prosecution.

I handed them overwhelming supporting documents but the corruption reached every office where a case is created without a single document to support the fabricated accusations.

The Public Prosecution refused to remove the illegal and inhuman travel ban which violates all HUMAN RIGHTS claiming it’s been issued by a higher ranking individual.

I have never felt so threatened, terrorised and without any human rights whatsoever.

I did contact the British Embassy numerously and each time they reply “we are not legally trained and we cannot get involved in private legal disputes”, am very disappointed and shocked in their replies as I have done everything possible before contacting the embassy and I was hoping they would understand as other embassies do and get involved in every possible way to protect their nationals including sending letters and contacting the officials, authorities and those high enough in Bahrain to investigate which will be enough to deter those corrupt individuals and put a stop to the inhuman situation I am subjected to.

My lawyer made it clear that only my Embassy or an intervention from inside the UK can help me since everything is fabricated to create a case and sentence me with or without evidence or supporting documents and there nothing he or any other lawyer can do about it.

This all started in October 2018, I have no idea who else to contact and who can help...
Old Aug 12th 2019, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help Required

What’s the account?

A lesson for the future (and others) is that you don’t have to use a local person to be your local partner. Your local partner can be in the form of a company that simply provides local partner services. Much less likely to face the issues you have.

As for your specific problem. Looks like you need to either spend big on proper legal advice or cut your losses and leave. Only you know which one is the right choice.

Last edited by Millhouse; Aug 12th 2019 at 7:38 am.
Old Aug 12th 2019, 12:42 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Millhouse
What’s the account?

A lesson for the future (and others) is that you don’t have to use a local person to be your local partner. Your local partner can be in the form of a company that simply provides local partner services. Much less likely to face the issues you have.

As for your specific problem. Looks like you need to either spend big on proper legal advice or cut your losses and leave. Only you know which one is the right choice.
I created it when I used to managed Lamborghini & McLaren in Bahrain then started to organise gatherings and charity events @SupercarsClubArabia

The company was a very small events management company without any staff as I used to do all the work.

The none contributing local partners saw this as a dream come true with all their expenses covered by the company during all events in the region, Europe and US.

They used the opportunity for contacts and other private deals.

When I decided to walk away it was a blow to them as all these privileges would disappear and the only way to stop me is to hold me in Bahrain so I don’t continue what I’ve started elsewhere.

The only way to do so is through influence and corruption so they imposed a travel ban which’s still imposed then they used the public prosecution to open a case in the criminal court for embezzlement even though there’s a an approved audit report for each year sign by them.

There’s nothing left to lose after what happens and I can’t leave because of the travel ban.

I already have a very good lawyer but he can’t do much if the law isn’t followed but controlled.
Old Aug 18th 2019, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Leave. In any dispute you will not win.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

oh my...so sorry to read this how about applying for new passports and then trying to get out of the country?
Old Aug 21st 2019, 5:10 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
Leave. In any dispute you will not win.
My local MP's office back home is now involved to try and get the embassy to take action, I can't leave because of the illegally imposed travel ban.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 5:13 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mission
oh my...so sorry to read this how about applying for new passports and then trying to get out of the country?
Really appreciate it, unfortunately a new passport won't work and will complicate the situation.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S.T
My local MP's office back home is now involved to try and get the embassy to take action, I can't leave because of the illegally imposed travel ban.
Daily Mail it.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

What county on your door step does not have diplomatic relations with the one of your current residency and does have a diplomatic mission from your country of origin? Anyone for a day out water skying?
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 2:27 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Daily Mail it.
I've been advised to avoid the media right now as it may escalate the situation, I did post video on my personal IG account which I created myself and tells my story without mentioning any name or locations and mentioned the British Embassy IG account asking for help but they ended up blocking me!...
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 2:39 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HiHo
What county on your door step does not have diplomatic relations with the one of your current residency and does have a diplomatic mission from your country of origin? Anyone for a day out water skying?
Unfortunately it's not possible at all...
Old Aug 25th 2019, 4:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by S.T
I've been advised to avoid the media right now as it may escalate the situation, I did post video on my personal IG account which I created myself and tells my story without mentioning any name or locations and mentioned the British Embassy IG account asking for help but they ended up blocking me!...
All of the ones that end up in the Mail end up being solved though, it seems.

However, most are a bit more simple than yours. Smuggle yourself out?
Old Aug 25th 2019, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
All of the ones that end up in the Mail end up being solved though, it seems.

However, most are a bit more simple than yours. Smuggle yourself out?
Some great you-tube documentaries on this stuff. Detained in Dubai etc. The aussie guy who was stuck here for alledged fraud on a plot of land down at the waterfront ... the aussie government representative here wanted a bribe/fee to help him too!
Old Aug 25th 2019, 5:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Some great you-tube documentaries on this stuff. Detained in Dubai etc. The aussie guy who was stuck here for alledged fraud on a plot of land down at the waterfront ... the aussie government representative here wanted a bribe/fee to help him too!
That's mental. I'm going to have to look some of these up.
Old Aug 25th 2019, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

if no one else can help... and if you can find him... maybe you can hire... Herve Jaubert (play dramatic music)

Destitute in Dubai Post 21 onwards.

Ouch, 1st Hand Account of Bull**** Dubai

And just recently he helped a daughter of Sheikh Mo 'escape'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.