Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Urgent - Appartment Needed

Urgent - Appartment Needed

Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Urgent - Appartment Needed

Thankfully it is a small car.....the word 'compensation' comes to mind.....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:31 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Any time you want a ride...................................
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:35 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Porsche 911 Convertible..... Im ugly and need all the help i can get.
lol, keep trying, although a porche is a sign of old age
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
lol, keep trying, although a porche is a sign of old age
3 month waiting list for a ferrari....no choice im afraid..
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:41 am
Up in the air

Hey DE, met LL for Coffee this morning, she is gonna be your neighbour soon right ?? she is a lovely lovely person

Wish i had nice neighbours...they are noisy b@stards.!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Well we both do live on the Lakes, albeit in different parts. I haven't met any neighbours just yet, have been so busy. One of them have hired a security guard to stand in front of their villa day and night, as if they live in Chatham or something where they might have to worry about chavs!! They're mad!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
3 month waiting list for a ferrari....no choice im afraid..
3 months!!!

well its a good choice turbo?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Well we both do live on the Lakes, albeit in different parts. I haven't met any neighbours just yet, have been so busy. One of them have hired a security guard to stand in front of their villa day and night, as if they live in Chatham or something where they might have to worry about chavs!! They're mad!

Any houses available for rent in the Lakes Sophie?

Will be there tonight for a catch up with friend in the bar
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Any houses available for rent in the Lakes Sophie?

Will be there tonight for a catch up with friend in the bar
Oh yes. The Hattan ones (the brown ones) were sold freehold and you can rent from a 3rd party investor that bought, i.e. you won't be renting directly from EMAAR.
When we looked into renting at the other parts of the Lakes (Deema, Forat and Zulal) they said there was a long waiting list, 200 names long and they said it could take a lot of time before something we wanted would be available for us. We put our name down anyway (this was in early December) for a Deema villa / Zulal lakeview townhouse, and they called us last week saying that had a Deema villa for us if we wanted!! We didn't take up the offer though as we've already moved into another house we rented from a 3rd party here on the Lakes.

So just put your name down the waiting list, it's not as grim and hopeless as it is made out to be! I heard there are going to be a fair number of vacant Forat townhouses soon, if that will interest you
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:07 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes. The Hattan ones (the brown ones) were sold freehold and you can rent from a 3rd party investor that bought, i.e. you won't be renting directly from EMAAR.
When we looked into renting at the other parts of the Lakes (Deema, Forat and Zulal) they said there was a long waiting list, 200 names long and they said it could take a lot of time before something we wanted would be available for us. We put our name down anyway (this was in early December) for a Deema villa / Zulal lakeview townhouse, and they called us last week saying that had a Deema villa for us if we wanted!! We didn't take up the offer though as we've already moved into another house we rented from a 3rd party here on the Lakes.

So just put your name down the waiting list, it's not as grim and hopeless as it is made out to be! I heard there are going to be a fair number of vacant Forat townhouses soon, if that will interest you
That doesn't sound so bad, although we would prefer to buy I think we will end up renting again. I prefer a detatched house....hate neighbours too close LOL. Where did you put your name down? How long will you be renting your house? What type of house is it? Price...if possible?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
That doesn't sound so bad, although we would prefer to buy I think we will end up renting again. I prefer a detatched house....hate neighbours too close LOL. Where did you put your name down? How long will you be renting your house? What type of house is it? Price...if possible?

Just call the Lakes, their number is 04 3674666 and put yourself down for a villa. The detached ones are Deema and Hattan, Forat and Zulal are the townhouses.

Deema, Zulal and Forat are leased from EMAAR, Hattan is leased by private owners (like the Meadows and Spings) so you will have to call a property agent like Better Homes for that.
The Hattan one we rented is approx. Dhs190,000 per year, with a few things thrown in like an estalished garden and kitchen appliances and painted walls. Look at the website www.emaar.com for floorplans before you call, so you can tell them which type you are interested in
Hope this helped
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Any ideas about apartments/flats in shaikh zayed road upto the fifth interchange? Or any ideas or solutions? I’m single but looking………
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:21 am
Banned

Just call the Lakes, their number is 04 3674666 and put yourself down for a villa. The detached ones are Deema and Hattan, Forat and Zulal are the townhouses.

Deema, Zulal and Forat are leased from EMAAR, Hattan is leased by private owners (like the Meadows and Spings) so you will have to call a property agent like Better Homes for that.
The Hattan one we rented is approx. Dhs190,000 per year, with a few things thrown in like an estalished garden and kitchen appliances and painted walls. Look at the website www.emaar.com for floorplans before you call, so you can tell them which type you are interested in
Hope this helped

Thanks for that, looked at the website already, I figured the Hattan would be too pricey for our tight budget unfortunately. Deema look quite small but will take another look. Thanks for the info Sophie xx
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

No problem at all, yes I know the floorplans seem to make them look small but they aren't that bad, best to ask to see if you could go have a look at one, nothing better than the human eye's point of view
Still quite like the Deemas though
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:26 am
Banned

No problem at all, yes I know the floorplans seem to make them look small but they aren't that bad, best to ask to see if you could go have a look at one, nothing better than the human eye's point of view
Still quite like the Deemas though
Yes Deema Unit 2 would be ok, may take a stroll later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.