Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Urgent - Appartment Needed

Urgent - Appartment Needed

Old Jan 5th 2005, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Urgent - Appartment Needed

Hi Peoples,
I'm really in the &%"*. My girlfriend is moving out here on 5 feb and I need to have found a place for us to live in by then. That gave me a few weeks.
but now work is sending me overseas for that period with sod all notice so I need to find something pretty much within 2 days! :scared:

Does anyone know of anything available pref. 2 bdrm or know any good contacts?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

KD
Old Jan 5th 2005, 4:11 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent - Appartment Needed

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Hi Peoples,
I'm really in the &%"*. My girlfriend is moving out here on 5 feb and I need to have found a place for us to live in by then. That gave me a few weeks.
but now work is sending me overseas for that period with sod all notice so I need to find something pretty much within 2 days! :scared:

KD

no, im in the same boat except its wife and ive got about 2 weeks and im stuffed , having probs finding something so ill do u a deal if i find a spare flat/villa ill let u know if u do the same. :scared:
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
no, im in the same boat except its wife and ive got about 2 weeks and im stuffed , having probs finding something so ill do u a deal if i find a spare flat/villa ill let u know if u do the same. :scared:
aaaahhh.......the joys of being single...

Ill keep my ears and eyes open for you guys.
K and Shiva, Ill PM you in a while. am thinking of buying a big villa and subletting.
Have found someone who is selling with very small premiums, but marking up 30% to cover deposit......therefore...no money down. You just start paying the mortgage....makes life a tad easier
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Hi Peoples,

KD
Good morning...
...there's a great place called Murooj off SZR....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
aaaahhh.......the joys of being single...

Ill keep my ears and eyes open for you guys.
K and Shiva, Ill PM you in a while. am thinking of buying a big villa and subletting.
Have found someone who is selling with very small premiums, but marking up 30% to cover deposit......therefore...no money down. You just start paying the mortgage....makes life a tad easier
Sounds interesting, which company is this? What villa areas do they sell in?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:42 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Good morning...
...there's a great place called Murooj off SZR....
As long as you dont need anywhere to live for the next 2 months.....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:48 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Sounds interesting, which company is this? What villa areas do they sell in?
Lakes,springs.meadows etc.

cant post his name as it is not strictly legal..i think.

will pm
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:06 am
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Al marooj update: If u r desparate u can have yr apartment at the end of jan, possibly no AC but not a prob at this time of year...no parking...no road....but you'll have a roof.....and a building site..........
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:07 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Lakes,springs.meadows etc.

cant post his name as it is not strictly legal..i think.

will pm
Wud like info on this too if possible
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:05 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Wud like info on this too if possible
Knowledge is power.

whats in it for me ????
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

and I need to move to dubai, I'm just so sick of staying in shj and i need to move to somewhere between shaikh zayed road and jebel ali, and I have no time at all to look
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:10 am
Up in the air

Knowledge is power.

whats in it for me ????
Ok, it would seem a few people are interested in this.

I am meeting the guy either tonight after work, or Sat when im off work.

I will ask him for as much info as possible, then i will PM it to all those who have enquired.
Im not clear as to whether he is doing it as a personal favour to me (just spent a fortune buying a car off him) or whether he is happy for it to become widely known.
Legally im not sure if this is allowed as this would mean the mortgage company are financing 100% of the house rather than 70%.

watch this space
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:15 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Ok, it would seem a few people are interested in this.

I am meeting the guy either tonight after work, or Sat when im off work.

I will ask him for as much info as possible, then i will PM it to all those who have enquired.
Im not clear as to whether he is doing it as a personal favour to me (just spent a fortune buying a car off him) or whether he is happy for it to become widely known.
Legally im not sure if this is allowed as this would mean the mortgage company are financing 100% of the house rather than 70%.

watch this space
Would be a great help

What car did you buy?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:25 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Would be a great help

What car did you buy?
Porsche 911 Convertible..... Im ugly and need all the help i can get.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Porsche 911 Convertible..... Im ugly and need all the help i can get.
We've all seen photopost JD

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.