Unwanted guests

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:02 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unwanted guests

It's amazing what unwanted guests will use your swimming pool in the summer.The fella didn't even bring his own towel....
Attached Thumbnails Unwanted guests-scorpion-side.jpg  
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:03 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unwanted guests

Originally Posted by Welivehere
It's amazing what unwanted guests will use your swimming pool in the summer.The fella didn't even bring his own towel....
When did you find that liddle baby & where are you if i may be so nosey
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:04 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I wondered where my sting had got to
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:06 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I wondered where my sting had got to
Why do you think they are all leaving Dubai
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Why do you think they are all leaving Dubai
Just call me PifPaf
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:08 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Just call me PifPaf
more like Pft Pft
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:12 pm
Banned

more like Pft Pft
How do you know what my farts are like?
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:14 pm
Sat on the fence ......

How do you know what my farts are like?
sweetie the last ime i feell asleep i woke up with a middle parting i don't normally have
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:16 pm
Banned

sweetie the last ime i feell asleep i woke up with a middle parting i don't normally have
I have video of that and can prove it
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:17 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I have video of that and can prove it
That was the particular middle parting i was talking about, and that has been strimmed now pmsl
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:22 pm
Banned

That was the particular middle parting i was talking about, and that has been strimmed now pmsl
Cool about time....got your card back then LOL :scared:
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:27 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Cool about time....got your card back then LOL :scared:
Tell you what i have to collect my ciggie box cover or im gonna get lynched
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:29 pm
Banned

Tell you what i have to collect my ciggie box cover or im gonna get lynched
I know....I don't even smoke so I can't take advantage of having it in my possession

Last edited by Jellybean; Jul 3rd 2005 at 12:30 pm. Reason: Brain Fart
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:31 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

When did you find that liddle baby & where are you if i may be so nosey
We spotted him wandering around the bottom of the jacuzzi. By the time we realised what it was, then tried get something to fish him out we discovered that they can't breathe underwater and he had departed to the great big sandpit in the sky....

And I'm in Mirdiff (not suprised he used our pool, I have trouble paying the rent so how he would manage a villa with a pool on his income....)
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
Banned

We spotted him wandering around the bottom of the jacuzzi. By the time we realised what it was, then tried get something to fish him out we discovered that they can't breathe underwater and he had departed to the great big sandpit in the sky....

And I'm in Mirdiff (not suprised he used our pool, I have trouble paying the rent so how he would manage a villa with a pool on his income....)
You murdered my sting? :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.