The Unread Thread

Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Unread Thread

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
They certainly were afterward.
Modesty personefied!!! oe were the girls digging "big holes" to escape yr cluthes
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Modesty personefied!!! oe were the girls digging "big holes" to escape yr cluthes
Yet again you are correct with your assumptions Mr Speak.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:02 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Yet again you are correct with your assumptions Mr Speak.
Shame........so when r u coming 4 yr pop
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Shame........so when r u coming 4 yr pop
Should be with you for 6ish. cant hang about as i want to get straight to bed tonight. am gonna just chill out........and drink a bottle
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:31 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
I know this may b a really annoying FAQ (truthspeak)....but does anyone have an idea of the content of the dubai driving tests?
Sami... If you have passed your driving test in the UK then getting a licence here is fairly straight forward, on the other hand if like me you have had ample practice of drving in the Uk and need to learn out here then its a comletely differant ball of wax.

Its not easy by any means, if you need any advice then its best to take it from some one who has actually learnt and taken the test out here... Pm me if you would like more info, contact details and my number if you want to chew it all over.

Heart
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:36 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Sami... If you have passed your driving test in the UK then getting a licence here is fairly straight forward, on the other hand if like me you have had ample practice of drving in the Uk and need to learn out here then its a comletely differant ball of wax.

Its not easy by any means, if you need any advice then its best to take it from some one who has actually learnt and taken the test out here... Pm me if you would like more info, contact details and my number if you want to chew it all over.

Heart

Some advice on driving in the ME. Forget the rules and go with the flow. Its the only way to survive on the road.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:44 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Some advice on driving in the ME. Forget the rules and go with the flow. Its the only way to survive on the road.
Yes if you want to kill yourself... I drive in the manner to which I have been taught and three weeks now with out any problems... I dont intend on forgetting the rules as many ppl here seem to have done
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:49 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Yes if you want to kill yourself... I drive in the manner to which I have been taught and three weeks now with out any problems... I dont intend on forgetting the rules as many ppl here seem to have done

I started out like that but I was the only one doing it and kept getting horns and hand lingo so then decided, if u cant beat them join them......but there again thats my opinion
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by Malteser
I started out like that but I was the only one doing it and kept getting horns and hand lingo so then decided, if u cant beat them join them......but there again thats my opinion
It makes a difference when there are children in the car!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:22 am
Premium Member

Should be with you for 6ish. cant hang about as i want to get straight to bed tonight. am gonna just chill out........and drink a bottle
Okeydokey....C u then....don't get lost!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:32 am
Melts in your Mouth

It surely does.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 6:54 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

and also when face is in the car screaming like a baby about not going over 160kph while we take a short cut thru Oman. heh heh...

Goldie.... are u using those signs I had done for you in Arabic?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Goldie.... are u using those signs I had done for you in Arabic?
Yes I am and it is working... I get heaps of space. Venturing to Bur Dubai yesterday I had a police car parked behind me at lights and I could see them smiling from my mirror, I smiled back and they both gave me the thumbs up!!!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:09 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Yes I am and it is working... I get heaps of space. Venturing to Bur Dubai yesterday I had a police car parked behind me at lights and I could see them smiling from my mirror, I smiled back and they both gave me the thumbs up!!!!
that is cool.

will have to tell my Arabic mates about that one!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by samireh
I know this may b a really annoying FAQ (truthspeak)....but does anyone have an idea of the content of the dubai driving tests?

Samireh,

have a look at the attached regarding Driving Licences, hope it helps
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Obtaining a Dubai Driver.zip (16.3 KB, 31 views)