Reload this Page >

Unemployed and Stuck in Dubai

Unemployed and Stuck in Dubai

Old Jul 11th 2009, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

BoyGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Unemployed and Stuck in Dubai

Originally Posted by NJ123
Due to the tax situation, having not been here a full tax year, going home is not really an option.
Apologies for (only just) hijacking the thread, but could you please clarify why you can't go home due to tax? Is there a rule as such?

I have an offer to move to Dubai and doing my homework regarding life there. Cheers.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 11:17 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Dude...You got it made, you're young, you're not working, you have an excuse, and your wife is out of the house 8-12 hours a day. What in the world do you have to complain about!? And forget the art class at the mall, arabic courses, or visits to the book shop. Is that what you really want to do with your life? Find a card game, go out to the track, hang out at the golf club, play chess down at the beach, or get an X-Box, whatever! Anythings better than working. It never ceases to amaze me how people get so attached to their mind numbing, life sucking, meaningless, soul crushing jobs.

You remind me of Major Anthony Nelson from the I dream of Jeanie show..You got the greatest situation in the world and you do nothing with it.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:51 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You remind me of Major Anthony Nelson from the I dream of Jeanie show..You got the greatest situation in the world and you do nothing with it.
Didn't he get a lead role in Dallas????
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:59 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Didn't he get a lead role in Dallas????

I think he did...

How bout this guy in the OP Eva? He's got 6 months off with nothing to do but sleep in and screw around all day and he's complaining?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:02 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I think he did...

How bout this guy in the OP Eva? He's got 6 months off with nothing to do but sleep in and screw around all day and he's complaining?
He'd rather have his job back.What did you do to bring in the corn then?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
He'd rather have his job back.What did you do to bring in the corn then?
Thats crazy..It's like saying I'd rather be in jail than be free..And I do a lot of little things for a living.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:10 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats crazy..It's like saying I'd rather be in jail than be free..And I do a lot of little things for a living.
No it's not. Some ppl who don't have six kids and a spouse like their work.
I am glad you like keeping your hand in at little things.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
No it's not. Some ppl who don't have six kids and a spouse like their work.
I am glad you like keeping your hand in at little things.
Eva-Not too many people on their deaths beds say they should have spent more time at work..It would be hard to find one even
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:24 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva-Not too many people on their deaths beds say they should have spent more time at work..It would be hard to find one even
ok but I think NJ 123 means 'Not Jesus' so he ain't gonna nail himself to a cross or anything maybe just handle a career for a few years tax free maybe who knows???
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
ok but I think NJ 123 means 'Not Jesus' so he ain't gonna nail himself to a cross or anything maybe just handle a career for a few years tax free maybe who knows???
Yeah, youre right...Did you get a load of the guy in the thread right under this one?..He's looking for tips for meeting new people and socializing? Thats like asking for tips on how to walk and talk..Don't you europeans know that you should be ashamed to ask such a question?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:32 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, youre right...Did you get a load of the guy in the thread right under this one?..He's looking for tips for meeting new people and socializing? Thats like asking for tips on how to walk and talk..Don't you europeans know that you should be ashamed to ask such a question?
We Europeans have no shame.We have no Bushes either.Well maybe that's another thread.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
We Europeans have no shame.We have no Bushes either.Well maybe that's another thread.
Or in a PM