UK tour

Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:10 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK tour

Trust me.... there aint nowt wrong with his body!! And Im sure there is an Anne Summer shop somewhere...
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:17 pm
W10

He's in the ladies toilet at an Essex tanning salon?

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Trust me.... there aint nowt wrong with his body!! And Im sure there is an Anne Summer shop somewhere...

Believe me there is plenty, did he take his discount card with him
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:50 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Believe me there is plenty, did he take his discount card with him

Oh bugger!!!! He forgot.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:54 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Oh bugger!!!! He forgot.
Has he told us yet where he was on his 1st day????????
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Has he told us yet where he was on his 1st day????????

Nope, not yet... I dont even know for sure, he has told me but that was a week before he went... head like a sieve right now..
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:54 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

you lot are crap.........i have however visitted anne summers and just had an entertaining beer just off shaftbury avenue (if u know where I mean)

I was staying on Sloane sq........... last night and tnite

Thought ugirls would get the jj ref straight away

no winners.......

tomorrow i'm in a city with a very nice cathedral...........

trin
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:57 pm
W10

With the greatest respect in the world, you'd be hard pressed to find a JJ staying in Sloane Square - and bloody hell would they look out of place!!

Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:00 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
With the greatest respect in the world, you'd be hard pressed to find a JJ staying in Sloane Square - and bloody hell would they look out of place!!

ur way outta date........
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:03 pm
W10

I was living in Kensginton just 3 months ago

Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:07 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by W10
I was living in Kensginton just 3 months ago

if u were sitting where i am rt now......you'd see my point.........she has a nice pink thong on though.....

woops......shes not shy either
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:09 pm
W10

Are you at easyEverything in High St Ken?

Oh no, that's just full of Arabs and Japanese tourists

Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:12 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by W10

Are you at easyEverything in High St Ken?

Oh no, that's just full of Arabs and Japanese tourists
no...mcdonalds....yes they have crappy touch screen internet....u get it with a happy meal......so i now have thunderbird 4 as well.......
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:13 pm
W10

McDonalds on Sloane Sq??

Can you pop into All Saints (next to the ice rink on the Kings Road) and get me a deconstructed blazer please (for the winter months). It's just a couple of minutes walk from S.S.

Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
you lot are crap.........i have however visitted anne summers and just had an entertaining beer just off shaftbury avenue (if u know where I mean)

I was staying on Sloane sq........... last night and tnite

Thought ugirls would get the jj ref straight away

no winners.......

tomorrow i'm in a city with a very nice cathedral...........

trin
Great clue TS

Salisbury

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.