UK orange mobile

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK orange mobile

Can you get a UK orange mobile unlocked here? I thought Satwa could do anything..
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK orange mobile

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Can you get a UK orange mobile unlocked here? I thought Satwa could do anything..
depending on the make of phone you may well be able to get it done online, that's what I did with my etisilat BB to get itmtomwork on O2 in the UK
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

For Iphones running V 5.0 there doesn't seem to be any unlocking software available yet.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:46 pm
going slowly insane

Welshman 2805 is an unknown quantity at this point

same issue have a HTC window seven phone but locked on orange and toooooooooooooooo expensive to contemplate using. If you find anyone to unlock let me know
Old Nov 8th 2011, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

With modern smartphones, the networks have basically got you by the short and curlies. If you've been a customer of the network long enough and you can afford to pay the exorbitant cost of ringing their call centre in the UK, then for a fee they will give you an unlock code. My wife unlocked hers from virgin and the cheeky bastards tried to charge her 40 quid for the privelege of ringing the call centre number that they give for people overseas!

Buy a cheapo phone here, unless you can't possibly be seen without your latest apple toy....
Old Nov 8th 2011, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Buy a cheapo phone here, unless you can't possibly be seen without your latest apple toy....
It's not for me darling....a friend was asking.
My phone only makes and receives phone calls and text messages