Reload this Page >

UAE Which TV packaghe to buy?? E-vision or Showtime

UAE Which TV packaghe to buy?? E-vision or Showtime

Old May 12th 2009, 10:33 am
Just Joined

treva17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UAE Which TV packaghe to buy?? E-vision or Showtime

HI All,

Just wondering what the best package to get for my apartment in a villa just off Abu Dhabi Island in Between two bridges?

Just the internet put on and the package including E-vision is not available in my area yet.... the house only has the basic channels.

I am interested in Travel, nature, movies and TV series (not sport basically) and ideally, it would be nice to be able to digitally record what I want and watch it anytime....

Any have any good advice for me.... also still need to by the TV, also seems like a mensa tyest, as what type to get.. Plasa or LCD etc

Help please......... not the best at making decisions and this is doing my head in!!!!!!
Old May 12th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE Which TV packaghe to buy?? E-vision or Showtime

both are rubbish.

Do you like:
Eastenders
Premiership Football
Films (minimum 2 years old)
Old May 12th 2009, 12:45 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treva17
HI All,

Just wondering what the best package to get for my apartment in a villa just off Abu Dhabi Island in Between two bridges?

Just the internet put on and the package including E-vision is not available in my area yet.... the house only has the basic channels.

I am interested in Travel, nature, movies and TV series (not sport basically) and ideally, it would be nice to be able to digitally record what I want and watch it anytime....

Any have any good advice for me.... also still need to by the TV, also seems like a mensa tyest, as what type to get.. Plasa or LCD etc

Help please......... not the best at making decisions and this is doing my head in!!!!!!
If E Vision is not available do you really have a choice but there is a full list of channels available for each service on the DU site, films on the showtime are generally quite old films but it does have good sport channels but you say you don't want sport so maybe the E Vision is the one for you when it arrives at your place which could be never, as its the UAE
Old May 12th 2009, 3:22 pm
Is not impressed...

Aikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really nice

Orbit also available. I have it. We get American late night shows the next day and some HBO series and lots of Discovery channels. I got it through the Showtime retailer oddly enough.
Old May 12th 2009, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

Prince_Charming is an unknown quantity at this point

Showtime is rubbish unless you like sport IMHO