Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UAE salary certificate

UAE salary certificate

Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default UAE salary certificate

Does anyone have a link to a format/template of what a salary certificate should look like?

Cheers.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE salary certificate

you get it from your company. If you are in a freezone they do it for you. You need a letter requesting the certificate with your company stamp then you get a certificate in Arabic that you then use for whatever purpose you need it for

http://www.dic-communityguide.com/
this is the website for Tecom if that is any help to you
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
you get it from your company. If you are in a freezone they do it for you. You need a letter requesting the certificate with your company stamp then you get a certificate in Arabic that you then use for whatever purpose you need it for

http://www.dic-communityguide.com/
this is the website for Tecom if that is any help to you
cheers PATSY....not to sound ungrateful but i do know what one is and what its used for i just wanted to get hold of a format/template of it.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
cheers PATSY....not to sound ungrateful but i do know what one is and what its used for i just wanted to get hold of a format/template of it.
you want to forge one then??
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

you want to forge one then??
well i wouldnt say 'forge' per se more like be 'creative'
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

well i wouldnt say 'forge' per se more like be 'creative'
I may have a copy of 1 somewhere, I will have a look and if I have it I will scan it and pm it to you. They are written in arabic though!!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I may have a copy of 1 somewhere, I will have a look and if I have it I will scan it and pm it to you. They are written in arabic though!!
Thanks PASTY that would be much appreciated
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nope! don't have 1 sorry.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:39 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks PASTY that would be much appreciated
Nope! don't have 1 sorry.
That'll teach you for calling her Pasty!