UAE Nationals

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Angry UAE Nationals

Is there a more selfish race in existence?

Last night I was blocked in my carpark by a black tinted out piece of cra.p car who'd double parked.
The guy took an age to come out and when he did just looked at me and said nothing.

I said to him "that's a bit inconsiderate isn't it?"
He asked if I thought he should apologise and I said yes.
He instantly got very angry and yelled "I will not apologise" and looked like he was restraining himself from kicking my car door.

What warrants such an outburst and what makes him think it's ok to do what he did. Lord knows how he react if I'd double parked him!

kn.obend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:38 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE Nationals

Originally Posted by Jeeper

Last night I was blocked in my carpark by a black tinted out piece of cra.p car who'd double parked.
The guy took an age to come out and when he did just looked at me and said nothing.

I said to him "that's a bit inconsiderate isn't it?"
He asked if I thought he should apologise and I said yes.
He instantly got very angry and yelled "I will not apologise" and looked like he was restraining himself from kicking my car door.

What warrants such an outburst and what makes him think it's ok to do what he did. Lord knows how he react if I'd double parked him!

kn.obend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know he was a UAE National?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:41 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a Belgian to me.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
How do you know he was a UAE National?
Because he didn't have the eyes of a chinaman, to tall to be fillipino, and i'm pretty sure his name wasn't Hiawatha.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:51 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Because he didn't have the eyes of a chinaman, to tall to be fillipino, and i'm pretty sure his name wasn't Hiawatha.

I remember those days in Arabia when every white man was called "Ingiliseh" (English) even if they were Russian.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

I remember those days in Arabia when every white man was called "Ingiliseh" (English) even if they were Russian.

Even if i'm wrong (which I don't think I am)......my ignorance in that regard is probably slightly more understandable than his ignorance last night.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 5:11 am
Banned

Even if i'm wrong (which I don't think I am)......my ignorance in that regard is probably slightly more understandable than his ignorance last night.

He must have done it purposely to you!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

He must have done it purposely to you!
Yeah, must have. I keep forgetting some people don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 5:28 am
Banned

Yeah, must have. I keep forgetting some people don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else.

Yes. That is everywhere else and anywhere else!

watched on BBC all the people in gov jobs in Russia and their family members use the Police Sirens in their cars to jump the car queue by driving on the opposite direction and hardshoulders and they jump even the red lights.

There have been 20 fatal accidents in 1month. only from that.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Did you think of calling the Police?

I would have been very tempted to deflate his car tyres. My colleague, once broke the side view mirror - then took a cab and came to office , when something similar had happened to her!