Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UAE local information from 2nd Nov 04

UAE local information from 2nd Nov 04

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:04 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default UAE local information from 2nd Nov 04

Please use this thread to post any information that may be of benefit to all over the next few weeks as times may get difficult.

Anyone watching who may have some useful info - please post it here for the benefit of all

Please don't fill it up with junk i.e. the stuff i normally write.

Thanks

TS
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:41 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE local information from 2nd Nov 04

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Please use this thread to post any information that may be of benefit to all over the next few weeks as times may get difficult.

Anyone watching who may have some useful info - please post it here for the benefit of all

Please don't fill it up with junk i.e. the stuff i normally write.

Thanks

TS

I have Q more than anything. Its realised that a great Ruler has passed away, but Im trying to understand the full implications here, with out sounding heartless or ignorant.... Because Im not :-(
With 3 days with everything closed, Govt Institutions closed for 8 days then mourning for 40 days, is that 40 days from sunrise today and will everything still be closed?
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I have Q more than anything. Its realised that a great Ruler has passed away, but Im trying to understand the full implications here, with out sounding heartless or ignorant.... Because Im not :-(
With 3 days with everything closed, Govt Institutions closed for 8 days then mourning for 40 days, is that 40 days from sunrise today and will everything still be closed?

Morning Heart of Gold

I am wondering the same as if everything has shut I am in a spot of bother with my milk of all things for my baby!

somewhere must be open this monring even if it's for AM only
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elles
Morning Heart of Gold

I am wondering the same as if everything has shut I am in a spot of bother with my milk of all things for my baby!

Morning Elles

What age and weight is your child?
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Morning Elles

What age and weight is your child?

Hi Heart of Gold...panic over!

just called around the stores and they are open as usual

spinneys and coop up business as usual
park n shop open this am but not sure if they are closing this afternoon
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:18 am

Hi Heart of Gold...panic over!

just called around the stores and they are open as usual

spinneys and coop up business as usual
park n shop open this am but not sure if they are closing this afternoon
Glad you dont have to panic!

I was told by a nieghbour last night, who has high contacts and were advised to buy what was needed.

Have pm'd you
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:19 am
Just Joined

Sarah69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you dont have to panic!

I was told by a nieghbour last night, who has high contacts and were advised to buy what was needed.

Have pm'd you
I was only passing on information
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:39 am

Originally Posted by Sarah69
I was only passing on information
Whats up Sarah . . Hubby told me you had called when he got back from the shops .. a friend of his told us the news at 7.30 as he has local gov't connections - which was why hubby was up the shops. Tried calling but permanently engaged for a long time then I got L.

Thanks for the info - much appreciated - why don't you post it here

Not sure what's up

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Heart of Gold

Park 'n' Shop is open E
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:47 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Goodo - thanks for the info JB

P & S will be shutting after lunch - Spinneys will be open all day - the garages are open at the mo but may close - my office is shut but i am here working *!?"^%$#@#

One sad git
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:50 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

P & S will be shutting after lunch - Spinneys will be open all day - the garages are open at the mo but may close - my office is shut but i am here working *!?"^%$#@#

One sad git
U mean working on BE.com???
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:35 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

One sad git

My place is shutting later today and will be closed for Thursday then back to work on Sat.

JAFZ offices are closing for work... people are there this AM to pick up laptops etc etc
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

One sad git
DPA/DPI is open as normal FOREVER, can't stop the workers lol
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
DPA/DPI is open as normal FOREVER, can't stop the workers lol
??? Sorry JB, don't have a clue - can you be more elaborate? I might even need words of 1 syllable.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 6:53 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
??? Sorry JB, don't have a clue - can you be more elaborate? I might even need words of 1 syllable.
hear that there are massive queues at the Umm Suqeim Spinneys...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.