UAE Drink Driving

Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:30 am
Just Joined

Walkebab is on a distinguished road
Default UAE Drink Driving

Just a quick one - if you consume alcohol of any kind, I assume driving must be out for that day, and maybe the next, given the limits are ZERO ? How does anyone ever manage to have a beer or two, legally, and then get to work the next day....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: UAE Drink Driving

Originally Posted by Walkebab
Just a quick one - if you consume alcohol of any kind, I assume driving must be out for that day, and maybe the next, given the limits are ZERO ? How does anyone ever manage to have a beer or two, legally, and then get to work the next day....
It shouldn't exceed 40% as i remember and they check the last 72 hours, but you are never stopped unless in an accident or recklessly driving or there is checking point which is rare....

If they don't smell it on you then you are safe, but accidents that happen at night there are big chances of blood tests

I drink and drive almost everyday, as long as i can control it and doesn't endanger me or others then its fine.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
It shouldn't exceed 40% as i remember and they check the last 72 hours, but you are never stopped unless in an accident or recklessly driving or there is checking point which is rare....

If they don't smell it on you then you are safe, but accidents that happen at night there are big chances of blood tests

I drink and drive almost everyday, as long as i can control it and doesn't endanger me or others then its fine.
Apart from driving to and from work i always get a cab.
normally because i cant be arsed to drive, and if i get caught i will be deported...which will be slightly inconvenient.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Apart from driving to and from work i always get a cab.
normally because i cant be arsed to drive, and if i get caught i will be deported...which will be slightly inconvenient.

lol @ slightly inconvenient

Well, after i move to SZR, I will be using a bicycle most of the time
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

There are lots of bikes on SZR..........
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

great! we can ride together!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
great! we can ride together!!
Well, I got the idea from you only
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:49 am
Up in the air

The 3 months in prison may play havoc with my schedule at work also, and my tan would suffer
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:51 am
The Delivery Man...

The 3 months in prison may play havoc with my schedule at work also, and my tan would suffer
Its good you have priorities set
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:54 am
Just Joined

Walkebab is on a distinguished road

So am I correct that the limit is 0.00%, unlike Europe where it is typicall 0.05% ?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:05 pm
Up in the air

So am I correct that the limit is 0.00%, unlike Europe where it is typicall 0.05% ?
Correct,
Get caught and its 3 months inside being some big boy's biaaaatch...then deportation....once your ring has been stitched.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

one for the road anyone??????
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:05 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Yes zero tolerance
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Yes zero tolerance

Very few Countries in Europe operate Zero tolerance!!!

A Pakistani pilot today was arrested at Manchester for being over the limit, what a good boy he was
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Very few Countries in Europe operate Zero tolerance!!!

A Pakistani pilot today was arrested at Manchester for being over the limit, what a good boy he was
At least it wasn't one arrested at Singapore
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:23 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

There are lots of bikes on SZR..........
That there r,,,,,, I taunt them with shouts of chicken or beef every morning on the walk to work.......they r always non plussed but too knackered to give any grief.......sweaty licra....nothing like it................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.