UAE Censorship

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:20 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default UAE Censorship

Sorry to AM for making me think of this but:-

Why is it that you can get all the girly pics from The Sun (www.thesun.co.uk) but can'y buy swimwear from www.wickedweasel.com ?

Why was it that www.s****horpeunited.com was banned?

Why is it that the UAE ranks below Yeman and iraq in the freedom of information/press league?

Just a thought.

Has anyone else got any Idiosyncrasies?
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:21 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE Censorship

I don't believe that a team in the UK football league's name has even been banned from this website. It's scuTNthorpe United by the way
Originally Posted by MJC

Why is it that you can get all the girly pics from The Sun (www.thesun.co.uk) but can'y buy swimwear from www.wickedweasel.com ?

Why is it that the UAE ranks below Yeman and iraq in the freedom of information/press league?

Just a thought.

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

i dont think it is y'know..
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:19 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJC

Just a thought.

No need to say sorry. It is exactly things like THIS that I was wondering about....

AM