U.S Tax

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:00 am
need a new teeshirt

heartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default U.S Tax

This a shot in the dark but anyone know of someone in Bahrain who does U.S income taxes..thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:32 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: U.S Tax

Originally Posted by heartofdarkness
This a shot in the dark but anyone know of someone in Bahrain who does U.S income taxes..thanks
not sure about bahrain but you can usually find a good CPA stateside that can file for you as a US citizen abroad (and might be your best bet... would imagine that filing from a Bahrain based accountant might raise you on the IRS radar )
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:07 am
Is not impressed...

Aikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really nice

I agree, you are probably best off to use someone from the US.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:03 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

[/SIZE]
And I really don't care...

Don't sceptics have their own forum???

hehehehehhehe
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:25 pm
need a new teeshirt

heartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Roadking
[/SIZE]
And I really don't care...

Don't sceptics have their own forum???

hehehehehhehe
Cheers Chap..no need to respond then! Don't you know most Americans never leave there villages..We don't have forums, we depend on the well traveled Brits for our advice..

Last edited by heartofdarkness; Apr 22nd 2009 at 5:32 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:40 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Chap..no need to respond then! Don't you know most Americans never leave there villages..We don't have forums, we depend on the well traveled Brits for our advice..
You are very welcome, glad I could help. Now go back and pay your taxes!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura about

Did u not miss the deadline of April 15th. I know folks in Dubai for are US citizens and do it. You can consult someone here, I know in ATlanta online. Do not how much may cost though, but, should be simple.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:27 pm
need a new teeshirt

You get automatic extension till middle of June if overseas..
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Why not get in contact with the IRS office at the embassy? They usually have one, or one in the region and be able to recommend people.