Tyres

Old Jul 11th 2010, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tyres

Anybody got any favourite dealers, the one that I usually use say they cannot get my brand, out of stock, back in a week.... well have heard that one before, so am looking for other "favourites" please.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tyres

I always use one of the tyre places on 11th, past Al Wadha Mall and just behind the mobile shops - sorry can't remember the name but there are a few to choose from so it might be worth having a look around there.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
I always use one of the tyre places on 11th, past Al Wadha Mall and just behind the mobile shops - sorry can't remember the name but there are a few to choose from so it might be worth having a look around there.
yeh i know there are loads to choose from along there, thats where i used to get my tyres but the shop was demolished so they have disappeared.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:21 am
Just Joined

danglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nice

Bridgestone Tyres operate a mobile fitting and balancing service. They fitted 4 tyres for me at the DIFC and charged an extra AED 50 only. Also bear in mind that certain tyre sizes are in short supply. If you buy "down town", check the date mark to ensure they are not "old stock".
Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeh thanks, i am in abu dhabi, but the dealer told me a few weeks ago that they didnt have stock in abu dhabi,they did in dxb, and just to ring up and they would get them the next day etc,now they are out of stock. i dont want to have to buy the ones "that are in stock" at 1/3 more if i dont have to. i have been told wait a week, but it sounds like they cant be bothered to locate any to me.