[email protected] know who you are!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:59 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: [email protected] know who you are!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Keep it up peeps, this thread has gone from very sad to pretty entertaining, heading should be changed to something much better like.........?

who is the devil?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:03 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
who is the devil?
Nah I was thinking of a never mind the bollocks thread
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:05 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Or "some peoples opinions don't count for shit" thread
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

thats what i thought you thought
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:07 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Never mind the bollocks :)

Originally Posted by Nabs
thats what i thought you thought
that's what I thought you thought I thought
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Default Re: Never mind the bollocks :)

that's what I thought you thought I thought
exactly! thats what i thought you thought i thought you thought
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:16 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

What about.....Women? how to find and train one in 2 weeks....... Sorry thats should read "Women how they find you and train men in 2 weeks"
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:42 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Or "some peoples opinions don't count for shit" thread
After reading these pages JD, i still didn't get whether u know this pr*ck or not? This sort of idiot person should be put down.......
Here's some Karma to cheer u up matey .
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
After reading these pages JD, i still didn't get whether u know this pr*ck or not? This sort of idiot person should be put down.......
Here's some Karma to cheer u up matey .
Thank you sweetheart,

Very few people know my personal email addy, and the only people who normally browse expatriates.com are expats....hhhmmm.
Dont really give a monkeys really, have disabled forwarding so it will not happen again. !!