[email protected] know who you are!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:46 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: [email protected] know who you are!

By the way don't be koy (like a carp..) name the Homo.... or better still give me there email address i have lots of worm type creatures i can send him... he is a maggot after all... might like to be with his/her mates....... to the bat cave....
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:50 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: [email protected] know who you are!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hey Lewis, Hows it hangin'
I see you have changed your DOB on the profile.....trying to attract the younger ones??!!....like your style... TTBC!
I havent dude...but thats a great Idea....with all the sados on the web i dont need to bullshit... I F##king great anyway... so me mum says..
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: [email protected] know who you are!

I think that maybe some karma might cheer me up.....have not had any for a week or so

Karma cold turkey.....not a nice place to be!
Just tried JD, but have to spread some more first. Suppose an IOU is better than nothing?

Still owe you lunch btw.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:16 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Just tried JD, but have to spread some more first. Suppose an IOU is better than nothing?

Still owe you lunch btw.
Ill pay for the lunch LL, I didnt do what you asked of me, so its the least i can do.
Am away from 18th to 27th, then poss a day or two in Israel :scared: . So it will have to be before i go or shortly after i get back, am on hols from the 10th of Feb and will be off the radar til the 17th Feb
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Ill pay for the lunch LL, I didnt do what you asked of me, so its the least i can do.
Am away from 18th to 27th, then poss a day or two in Israel :scared: . So it will have to be before i go or shortly after i get back, am on hols from the 10th of Feb and will be off the radar til the 17th Feb
You still made the effort though JD, which was much appreciated. Best day for me is Saturday. PM me if that's OK & suggested time & venue (NOT your first choice!!!).
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:22 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

don't get your passport stamped at TLV or you won't be allowed back here
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
don't get your passport stamped at TLV or you won't be allowed back here
I know, Am going to the embassy to sort out either a second passport or find out what other options i have. The joy of it all ehh.... got another client in the Gaza strip !
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:32 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lewis, Hows it hangin'
I see you have changed your DOB on the profile.....trying to attract the younger ones??!!....like your style... TTBC!
lol ... but I prefer the old and mature one ...
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I know, Am going to the embassy to sort out either a second passport or find out what other options i have. The joy of it all ehh.... got another client in the Gaza strip !

What do you do?

I wish you luck, You need it!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:36 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Take care ...
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:38 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
What do you do?

I wish you luck, You need it!

I do stuff.
Sometimes I do stuff with things, and othertimes i will just talk someone else through the stuff process.

Pretty boring really.........but it pays the bills
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:40 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Take care ...
Danger is my middle name.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:41 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I do stuff.
Sometimes I do stuff with things, and othertimes i will just talk someone else through the stuff process.

I just sent you some karma 'stuff boy' to make you in a better mood....
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I do stuff.

And the booze!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:42 am
semarang

Danger is my middle name.
I thought so .... so when ur baby arrive?

Anybody see Joe recently in real life???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.