[email protected] know who you are!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Angry [email protected] know who you are!

To the tw@t who has my email address, and surfs to Expatriates.com....Thanks for filling up my mailbox with loads of this crap. I appreciate the sentiment, but I am quiet capable of getting laid without importing a foreign bride. And as for using my own email address as a reference...that just stinks of cowardice.

[email protected] has forwarded you the following community ad from
expatriates.com:

URL: http://www.expatriates.com/cls/259915.html

Hi,I am slovak girl,36,I am interested to make friendship with caring and honest
man.Pls only serious proposteds.

expatriates.com:

URL: http://www.expatriates.com/cls/256305.html

Good looking 23 year old woman from Estonia (Europian Union) would like to meet
a nice man for friendship, maybe more. I prefer well educated, kind, good
looking man up to 40 years old. More information and picture in e-mail.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:55 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [email protected] know who you are!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
To the tw@t who has my email address, and surfs to Expatriates.com....Thanks for filling up my mailbox with loads of this crap. I appreciate the sentiment, but I am quiet capable of getting laid without importing a foreign bride. And as for using my own email address as a reference...that just stinks of cowardice.

expatriates.com:

URL: http://www.expatriates.com/cls/259915.html

Hi,I am slovak girl,36,I am interested to make friendship with caring and honest
man.Pls only serious proposteds.

expatriates.com:
URL: http://www.expatriates.com/cls/256305.html

Good looking 23 year old woman from Estonia (Europian Union) would like to meet
a nice man for friendship, maybe more. I prefer well educated, kind, good
looking man up to 40 years old. More information and picture in e-mail.

Oh dear.... What happened to the happy chap from yesterday? These kindda ppl are worth ignoring you know!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Chill and ignore man, they are not worth your anger
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:00 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Chill and ignore man, they are not worth your anger
Correct, except I have mail forwarding to my work account, and they appeared on the server at work, and the one in the USA.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:03 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Correct, except I have mail forwarding to my work account, and they appeared on the server at work, and the one in the USA.
Daaaamn

cancel the forawrding first!....

Man I'm sorry for whats happening, some ppl are just so #$%^&*
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:05 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Daaaamn

cancel the forawrding first!....

Man I'm sorry for whats happening, some ppl are just so #$%^&*
I already have, but should i have to ???!

A very good friend of mine was sacked the day before yesterday just for being a little bit late, so i am very conscious of behaving at work at the moment.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:10 am
The Delivery Man...

I already have, but should i have to ???!

A very good friend of mine was sacked the day before yesterday just for being a little bit late, so i am very conscious of behaving at work at the moment.
You shouldnt I know, but this is the solution you have! I'm very cautious at work too and I know how it feels!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:16 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

There's some very mature people around arn't there !!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:16 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

fema mate fema ( **** em all)

thats just childish, pathetic and downright bloody stupid
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:19 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

Good 2 see u on line again S...........keep me posted with any developements won't u.....beer o'clock soon as well.........
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:21 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

Thanks for the Karma Hun!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:27 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thanks for the Karma Hun!!
Nay matter, phoned both the birds from the adverts up anyway, and they are gonna come over..............for a sandwich

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Jan 11th 2005 at 6:33 am.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:39 am
Up in the air

Nay matter, phoned both the birds from the adverts up anyway, and they are gonna come over..............for a sandwich
I think that maybe some karma might cheer me up.....have not had any for a week or so

Karma cold turkey.....not a nice place to be!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:42 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Red face Re: [email protected] know who you are!

Dude theres some major homos about in Dubai....Bring them to the bat cave and we can play Hide the sausage with the Russky Birds.....or is that hide the sausagesky... any way they will get the Idea....Holy Russky rears boy wonder !!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:45 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lewis748
Dude theres some major homos about in Dubai....Bring them to the bat cave and we can play Hide the sausage with the Russky Birds.....or is that hide the sausagesky... any way they will get the Idea....Holy Russky rears boy wonder !!!
Hey Lewis, Hows it hangin'
I see you have changed your DOB on the profile.....trying to attract the younger ones??!!....like your style... TTBC!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.