Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Tues Jan 4th 2005 Highlights

Tues Jan 4th 2005 Highlights

Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Tues Jan 4th 2005 Highlights

For those of you that can't catch up with the rapid rate of this forum, here are some highlights, to save you having to go through pages and pages of posts.

Perhaps the greatest event of the day, if I may say so myself was the release of the third and final part of my trilogy, "Sophie's Story"

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I have just dispatched the 3rd and final part in my mini memoir titled "Sophie's Story"
So far, audiences have responded enthusiasticly to Part 3...

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
It didn't help me reading it in the net cafe surrounded by gorgeous emirates girls, got up and nearly poked someone's eye out!!
Originally Posted by Private Message from Forum Member Who Shall Not Be Named
Bravo!!!!!

I have now got a frustrating hard erection.!
Meanwhile, relative newcomer Malteser has quickly established a presence on these forums in a short amount of time when she commented on Jammy Dodgers' penis being as big as a big can of Pringles.

Originally Posted by Malteser
L O L that thick ha.............
I hear the Fairmont Hotel might have available rooms around this time Malt, they accomodate Pringles of all sizes

New member Samireh tried to steer the forum in a more serious direction today, with a thread dedicated to Politics, Religion and World Affairs. However, this thread was destined to go offtopic, sharpish...

Originally Posted by Jammy Dodgers
Hey.......who's hand is that on my *&*% !!!?
Novita's go at sarcasm today seemed to go horribly wrong...

Originally Posted by Samireh
Oooh someone doesn't like me. sorry Novita.
Originally Posted by Novita77
Noooo .... don't say that Sami. I do like u (now me giving u a hug), I am just still in the learning curve learning sarcasm from the brit on this board.
Jellybean decided today to reveal the truth about herself...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am married to 10 very rich arabs, I muck out camels all day, which is why I have worms. I have 20 children all from natural childbirth and am severely incontinent. I have no teeth left due to a calcium deficiency due to all the breast feeding.....which has left my boobs way down by my ankles
That is all for now for today's updates!! This is Sophie from the news desk

Last edited by DubaiExpat; Jan 4th 2005 at 3:18 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:16 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tues Jan 4th 2005 Highlights

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
For those of you that can't catch up with the rapid rate of this forum, here are some highlights, to save you haven't to go through pages and pages of posts.

Perhaps the greatest event of the day, if I may say so myself was the release of the third and final part of my trilogy, "Sophie's Story"

So far, audiences have responded enthusiasticly to Part 3...

Meanwhile, relative newcomer Malteser has quickly established a presence on these forums in a short amount of time when she commented on Jammy Dodgers' penis being as big as a big can of Pringles.

I hear the Fairmont Hotel might have available rooms around this time Malt, they accomodate Pringles of all sizes

New member Samireh tried to steer the forum in a more serious direction today, with a thread dedicated to Politics, Religion and World Affairs. However, this thread was destined to go offtopic, sharpish...

Novita's go at sarcasm today seemed to go horrible wrong...

Jellybean decided today to reveal the truth about herself...

That is all for now for today's updates!! This is Sophie from the news headline

Sophie, thanks for ur news up date. Great ... I don't hv to vegetate on the computer desk everyday now...

And thanks for part 3...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:03 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Sophie, thanks for ur news up date. Great ... I don't hv to vegetate on the computer desk everyday now...

And thanks for part 3...
PMSL....................i cant stop laughing here hahahahaha
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL....................i cant stop laughing here hahahahaha
Still in the laptop eh??? What Mr.Malt doing ???
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:07 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Still in the laptop eh??? What Mr.Malt doing ???

Mr.Malty at work, kids in bed asleep (I hope) peace and quiete phewwwwwwww
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:08 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hillleeeeeeeww gals
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:10 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Hillleeeeeeeww gals
DE is going to get me a bad reputation now lol.......................it was a misunderstanding mistake.........honest!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:10 pm
semarang

Hillleeeeeeeww gals
Hi JB !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

DE is going to get me a bad reputation now lol.......................it was a misunderstanding mistake.........honest!!!!

Ohhh the pringles, yes well it cud hv been a tubesteak sandwich
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:16 pm
Banned

Hi JB !!!!!!!!!!!
wot u girls doing up so late, don't u need beauty sleep
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:16 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Hi JB !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I keep reading over and over and laughing hard hahaha.

U r v good at writing Sophie, u should do it for a living. Much better than some thrashy authors...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:29 pm
semarang

wot u girls doing up so late, don't u need beauty sleep
try hard to take my finger out from the keyboard!!! :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:32 pm
Banned

try hard to take my finger out from the keyboard!!! :scared:

So how is my stalker getting on, hv u told him to sod off yet????
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

OMG I keep reading over and over and laughing hard hahaha.

U r v good at writing Sophie, u should do it for a living. Much better than some thrashy authors...

Why thank you Malt!!! I enjoy writing so it is so nice to hear a comment like that!! Karma to you
Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:10 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Lololol good stuff Sofie....u may have found urself a full time job..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.