Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Trying to find someone.

Trying to find someone.

Old May 24th 2007, 8:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to find someone.

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it is a separate company but they supply all the recycling bins to Emaar etc. I will try and find out their name next time I see a recycle bin!!! I feel like a member of Cagney and Lacey!!
sounds like it, he also did the running boards at the polo club, I remember him being all happy about it.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So.......I'm still trying to find the guy, if anyone out there might know him it would be good.

I cant get hold of my family in Dubai so its hopefully down to you lot.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So.......I'm still trying to find the guy, if anyone out there might know him it would be good.

I cant get hold of my family in Dubai so its hopefully down to you lot.
If they're registered at the Consulate,then you might be in for a chance...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:43 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Confucius
I cant remember his name fully though mate.

If I e-mail the consulaye and ramble on about Lord....Sherrat....Sherrard....Gerri....Gerald, they will think I'm nuts.

They would be right but there you go.

If I could get hold of my Nephews and Brother in law in Dubai I would be OK, but I cant for some reason.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I cant remember his name fully though mate.

If I e-mail the consulaye and ramble on about Lord....Sherrat....Sherrard....Gerri....Gerald, they will think I'm nuts.

They would be right but there you go.

If I could get hold of my Nephews and Brother in law in Dubai I would be OK, but I cant for some reason.
Then ask the consulate about these 2...And try to run an ad in the papers,Gulf News is your best bet...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:53 am
Straw Man.

Then ask the consulate about these 2...And try to run an ad in the papers,Gulf News is your best bet...
I know where they are, I have numbers for them, but my BiL has just floated his company and I suspect they are celebrating and out of the country.

This is doing your head in isn't it T?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:53 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Who does that though
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:54 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

but my BiL has just floated his company
Must be based off palm jumeirah then
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Must be based off palm jumeirah then
pokey outy tongue smilie back at ya!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:56 am
Its all good

pokey outy tongue smilie back at ya!
sorry couldn't resist !!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

sorry couldn't resist !!
You lot are useless!

You could never be secrete service agents could you?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:58 am
Its all good

OK give me the full details again and I will ask on one of the other sites - is this guy English?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:00 am
Straw Man.

OK give me the full details again and I will ask on one of the other sites - is this guy English?
Yeah.

He goes under the name Lord Sherrard or Sherrat or something like that, bit of a wheeler dealer, first name Gerri/Gerry, and last time I saw him was involved in re-cycled plastic products.

Had some contact with the polo club, have e-mailed them but they wont help, tossers.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Which Polo Club?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:08 am
Its all good

Yeah.

He goes under the name Lord Sherrard or Sherrat or something like that, bit of a wheeler dealer, first name Gerri/Gerry, and last time I saw him was involved in re-cycled plastic products.

Had some contact with the polo club, have e-mailed them but they wont help, tossers.
OK will see if anyone can come up with something

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.