Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Travel Agent moving to Dubai...

Travel Agent moving to Dubai...

Old Dec 17th 2003, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

ccoetzee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel Agent moving to Dubai...

Can anyone help??!. I am from the UK and am looking to move to Dubai. Does anybody know of any recruitment agencies who deal with the Travel or Hospitality industires? I would be very grateful for any info as I am having a hard time finding info on the internet!!!

Thanks!!!

Caroline x
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:32 am

philipz is on a distinguished road

Well I saw only one recruitment agency dealing in the hospitality industry, Bin Eid Executive Search.

You can also check out Jumeirah International.

If you still are search, check out my jobs article at Jobs in Dubai and the UAE.

Hope this helped
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:29 am
Just Joined

ccoetzee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much!! Your info is a great help. Maybe they give the travel jobs to India recruitment companies or something as i am not having much luck. Do you think it would be risky to just go to Dubai in the hope i find something? Im not really sure about the visa restictions - weather you can go in on a tourist visa and change it to a work. Do you know?
Thanks again,
Caroline.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:33 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

If you have a passport from any of the countries that get visas on arrival, then coming to Dubai wouldnt be much of a problem, but remember that you will be staying here and you will be spending money. If you come in on a visit visa, you can transfer to a working visa, simply by exiting the country and coming back. I would recommend that you took through the Employment Guide link in my signature.

UAE Visa Information