Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In town in a few hours...

In town in a few hours...

Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:29 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Exclamation In town in a few hours...

People and u know who u r!!

May I just say that this place has been great to me.... new job, new life and with so much to do that my postings will be slower... do not hate me!

Anyone who needs assistance re the design industry should email me. AND I will do what I can... just send me CV and any other stuff.

The rest of you mob... beers in town...

This place has been good to me and I would like to say that it gave me a great insight, made some mates, made some enemies ("whoops wrong site!!!) lol....

anyway, next thread is good bars to get drunk in.... and the date and time will be sorted. just check ur in box in a few days.

cheers, guys..... Joseph.Creative
Old Oct 25th 2004, 12:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In town in a few hours...

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

May I just say that this place has been great to me.... new job, new life and with so much to do that my postings will be slower... do not hate me!

Anyone who needs assistance re the design industry should email me. AND I will do what I can... just send me CV and any other stuff.

This place has been good to me and I would like to say that it gave me a great insight, made some mates, made some enemies ("whoops wrong site!!!) lol....

anyway, next thread is good bars to get drunk in.... and the date and time will be sorted. just check ur in box in a few days.

no worries, git, ill see u soon for a beer or ten
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
no worries, git, ill see u soon for a beer or ten
aha the proper counting method in a pub... only divisable by 10.... good...
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:35 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

You missed out the best thing you discovered because of this site - ME!!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:37 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
You missed out the best thing you discovered because of this site - ME!!!!!
i did not wanna blow ur ego! lol
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:29 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

aha the proper counting method in a pub... only divisable by 10.... good...

is there an improper way... surely u dont mean u can buy less than ten.......i didnt know u could do that....not that id want to anyway
Old Oct 25th 2004, 3:44 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by shiva
is there an improper way... surely u dont mean u can buy less than ten.......i didnt know u could do that....not that id want to anyway
sadly some people can;t count....
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

awwwwww.............how sweet. LOL

ur most welcome m8!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:46 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
awwwwww.............how sweet. LOL

ur most welcome m8!
i know.... even i feel sick after reading it!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i know.... even i feel sick after reading it!!!
hahahahaha........u ready to pick out the winners or do u want to wait till u get some more entries? and shudnt u be on a plane by now or something?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:06 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha........u ready to pick out the winners or do u want to wait till u get some more entries? and shudnt u be on a plane by now or something?
He hasnt packed yet!!! Who knows he may end up with to many stellas and leave with an empty case Lol
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:20 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
He hasnt packed yet!!! Who knows he may end up with to many stellas and leave with an empty case Lol
surely he must have packed something! :scared:

LOL....I am sure he will sort himself out. I hope!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

all done..... all sorted.... maybe that 5th pint was a mistake...

dinner and off to bed for about 90 mins.. heh heh...
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:08 am
**** it we'll do it live

sadly some people can;t count....

we have to educate them
Old Oct 26th 2004, 6:11 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

He didn't even unpack his suitcase from the last time he was here until he needed to pack it again!!

But all is well, he's on his way to the airport now. Hopefully he'll make it before check in closes this time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.