Top Employers

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:47 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Top Employers

Who would you rate as a top employer and why? Is there anything similar here to the UK's Top 100?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:54 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Employers

Unfortunately with what employers can get away with here i doubt we'll ever see an accurate list.

Some of these guys are here though and are pretty good
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...ist/index.html

anyone in this list is worth a look as well
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...bal/index.html
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I've worked with a few companies over here, but very few of them have really impressed me as innovative employers.

Probably the best was I-mate - they used to have a really dynamic company culture, a lot of investment in training, employee empowerment, matrix management structure etc. Don't know what it's like nowadays - their shares are really in the doldrums post-blackberry.

Dubai Humanitarian City seem like a good employer from what little I have had to do with them....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:12 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Unfortunately with what employers can get away with here i doubt we'll ever see an accurate list.

Some of these guys are here though and are pretty good
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...ist/index.html
I think I would have to re-number some of the Big 4 on that list!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I think I would have to re-number some of the Big 4 on that list!
if you have a look at the ftse100 and then compare that with the top100 companies in the uk that'll give you some indication of how accurate the fortune list is no?

although I'd have to agree with google being a good company to work for... free massage every month... use of their games room and gym etc...
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Cham128
if you have a look at the ftse100 and then compare that with the top100 companies in the uk that'll give you some indication of how accurate the fortune list is no?

although I'd have to agree with google being a good company to work for... free massage every month... use of their games room and gym etc...
Sounds good ... do they have an office in Dubai???
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Sounds good ... do they have an office in Dubai???
No, they chose Cairo over Dubai for their Mid East presence....

Go figure.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
No, they chose Cairo over Dubai for their Mid East presence....

Go figure.
the rent was cheaper... and i did look at applying to them for a product manager position in the middle east... then i found out it was egypt... which is more of a sausage fest than dubai lol
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I think the list of good employers in Dubai will be quite short. The list of crap ones would be endless and would include my former emloyer!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I think the list of good employers in Dubai will be quite short. The list of crap ones would be endless and would include my former emloyer!!
oii...i'm an excellent employer...

MM, xx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very good to myself, 46 hour week, 2 day weekend, I supply a 4 bedroomed villa, dinner out several times a week, brunch every Friday except during Ramadan.
shoe shopping every week and holidays on request
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I'm very good to myself, 46 hour week, 2 day weekend, I supply a 4 bedroomed villa, dinner out several times a week, brunch every Friday except during Ramadan.
shoe shopping every week and holidays on request
Gee'us a job ???
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
the rent was cheaper... and i did look at applying to them for a product manager position in the middle east... then i found out it was egypt... which is more of a sausage fest than dubai lol
if the only criterion over where to work is how easy it is to get laid regularly then why not consider the Ballearics?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jvr20
if the only criterion over where to work is how easy it is to get laid regularly then why not consider the Ballearics?
Please explain yourself...
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Gee'us a job ???
are you an Advanced Personal Trainer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.