Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Toontje won the day...

Toontje won the day...

Old Jan 27th 2005, 3:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Toontje won the day...

Ahh well it's only for fun huh.

We know who is the prettyiest boy don't we????
Old Jan 27th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Toontje won the day...

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Oh dear - how's the ego JD?
Old Jan 27th 2005, 5:19 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Oh dear - how's the ego JD?
Does he have any???
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Its ok...... we all know JD deserved to win anyway.

Its just a silly cyberspace popularity contest anyway. The better man won and at the end of the day, knowing JD, he wont care.

Well he is up at 38000 feet, being a good little boy, so I will take this opportunity to present him with this commemorative BE cup from all the members of the ME forum for his outstanding performance in that poll

congratulations mate. hope u can find a place for the trophy.

3 cheers for JD:

hip, hip, hurray!
hip, hip, hurray!
hip, hip, hurray!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:32 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

He still my hero JB ...
Old Jan 27th 2005, 10:57 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Would that be me?

The poll was rigged. JD should've won.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:19 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Would that be me?
The poll was rigged. JD should've won.
aww Dan there's no shoulda about it.....we all know Jammy is a hottie but the poll said most fanciable now didn't it? Doesn't necessarily mean the prettiest, it's all a matter of taste and besides Jammy doesn't come in the Lounge enough to flirt with us girls while Toon spends plenty of quality time in the pubs hot tub (seems you M.E lot are keeping Jammy a very busy boy )

Jammy your speech was beautiful...if only you Dan could be so gracious
Besides at the end of the day it's all for fun And i admire every single one of you guys and gals who stick up your photo's, i've looked at lots and DAMN you're a gorgeous bunch!!!!
See you in the Lounge....i'm not staying in here too long I've heard kinky stories
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:09 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
What speech?

And I'm always gracious, except when people piss the hell out of me.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

A wonderful poll!!!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
aww Dan there's no shoulda about it.....we all know Jammy is a hottie but the poll said most fanciable now didn't it? Doesn't necessarily mean the prettiest, it's all a matter of taste and besides Jammy doesn't come in the Lounge enough to flirt with us girls while Toon spends plenty of quality time in the pubs hot tub (seems you M.E lot are keeping Jammy a very busy boy)

Besides at the end of the day it's all for fun And i admire every single one of you guys and gals who stick up your photo's, i've looked at lots and DAMN you're a gorgeous bunch!!!!
See you in the Lounge....i'm not staying in here too long I've heard kinky stories
How very nice of u to drop by and prais all of us to the heavens. lol.... thats just wot we needed....... inflated egos. lol. I am sure we will take it in our stride.

Thanks again.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Well back her in Dxb now, so im a happy chappy!!

Thank you to everyone here who voted, regardless of their choice, it was great that it was such a close run thing!!
Thats what its all about...a bit of entertainment !

Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well back her in Dxb now, so im a happy chappy!!

Thank you to everyone here who voted, regardless of their choice, it was great that it was such a close run thing!!
Thats what its all about...a bit of entertainment !

I voted! where is my bottle of absolute?

J/K

welcome back JD
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I voted! where is my bottle of absolute?

J/K

welcome back JD
Haha !!!
I have my delivery man coming around tomorrow...will add it to my shopping list !!

so JB, did you save your vote til the end as promised ?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Haha !!!
I have my delivery man coming around tomorrow...will add it to my shopping list !!

so JB, did you save your vote til the end as promised ?
I gave you 2 JD and that's all i'm saying LOL

Does that mean I get double portions
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:41 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I gave you 2 JD and that's all i'm saying LOL

Does that mean I get double portions
oi!!! I saw that!!!!!

you wait till I tell the others!!

go to photopost quick i put up 2 of my kids...but i think i'm gonna take 'em down soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.