Tonight

Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:23 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tonight

Originally Posted by samireh
You in a better mood today?
Of course......I was actually in a good mood by about 1am this morning.......how are u today?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:24 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Of course......I was actually in a good mood by about 1am this morning.......how are u today?

I had my first alcoholic drink since Nov 1st 2004!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:25 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hello TS!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:25 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Hello TS!

Y'know that karma you were sent and didn't know who it was from........
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:27 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

The one about being handsome??
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

It was from me!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:28 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
It was from me!!

Phew!! thanx Dubai Expat. Saved me there
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:29 pm
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
It was from me!!

Have tried to send you karma for an amazing part 3 - but it won't let me.

Will send it for sure though when I can!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:50 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Have tried to send you karma for an amazing part 3 - but it won't let me.

Will send it for sure though when I can!
Yea isnt DE good wt her writing. Amazing lol. Ok how do i know who has given me Karma, what do I press???
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:52 pm
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yea isnt DE good wt her writing. Amazing lol. Ok how do i know who has given me Karma, what do I press???

Click on 'profile' at the top. Will tell you your last 5.

I sent you some ages ago!!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:56 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Click on 'profile' at the top. Will tell you your last 5.

I sent you some ages ago!!!
OOPPSsssss sorry, never realised. Have to check...
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:59 pm
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Malteser
OOPPSsssss sorry, never realised. Have to check...
You have to sign your name or you can't tell who it's from!

But thank you!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:01 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

But thank you!
Evening LG ... How are you today................

TS
Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:04 pm
Melts in your Mouth

But thank you!

OOeerrr been looking.......where do I sign in, DUMB moment

Good Evening TS!!! all ok neighbour??
Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:11 pm
A slow driver!

Evening LG ... How are you today................

TS

Very well thanks!

Spent the day trying to get my balance sheet to balance which hasn't been much fun, but other than that, just dandy!

You?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.