British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Tonight (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/tonight-275654/)

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 6th 2005 7:12 am

Tonight

According to my friends Weird Steve and Psycho John, Tangerine is the place to be tonight...so get yourself down there and ill treat you all to a few drinks.........cos im nice...and bcos they'll be spiked mmwwwaaahhhhh

Malteser Jan 6th 2005 7:15 am

Re: Tonight

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
According to my friends Weird Steve and Psycho John, Tangerine is the place to be tonight...so get yourself down there and ill treat you all to a few drinks.........cos im nice...and bcos they'll be spiked mmwwwaaahhhhh

What about us gals from Doha???????? that offer counts for us as well???

Buongiorno JD..................Good morning everyone els

Nabs Jan 6th 2005 7:16 am

OMG :scared:

I was just going to ask if there are any get togethers soon so that we can meet :o

Tangerine won't be packed today? I'm planning to start drinking in a quite place where i can get my drink when i want it and when the buzz is on i'll go into a club where i will have to fight for a drink ;)

:beer:

Jellybean Jan 6th 2005 7:18 am

Awww such a shame I have made arrangements already :D

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 6th 2005 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Awww such a shame I have made arrangements already :D

No problem....we can all come round when were finished....how does 4am sound to you ?? :D

Jellybean Jan 6th 2005 7:31 am

No problem....we can all come round when were finished....how does 4am sound to you ?? :D

...late..... :D

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 6th 2005 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...late..... :D

Ok, Because we are considerate, we will stay out til 8am, Then come round to yours for a fry up...full english..yummy. John will eat anything, no black pudding or fried tomatos for me. Steve wants toast..NOT Fried bread.

See you later !!!!...my tummys a rumblin' already

Malteser Jan 6th 2005 7:57 am

Ok, Because we are considerate, we will stay out til 8am, Then come round to yours for a fry up...full english..yummy. John will eat anything, no black pudding or fried tomatos for me. Steve wants toast..NOT Fried bread.

See you later !!!!...my tummys a rumblin' already

ye ye ye no answer from my question eh.................................noone likes us booohoooo :o

Nabs Jan 6th 2005 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Malteser
ye ye ye no answer from my question eh.................................noone likes us booohoooo :o

well same here

smartd Jan 6th 2005 8:15 am

i'll try to make it out for at least a drink :beer:

Cheers,

D

novita77 Jan 6th 2005 8:18 am

Hi Malt !!! Hows things?

Just want to say a quick 'hello' to everybody! Won't be on line this afternoon, have to sort my son out and take him to see his girlfriend to play :D

Crying Freeman Jan 6th 2005 9:29 am

I'm gonna be a good boy and catch some zzz tonight, I've already been out til 4am 2 nights on the trot, time for a rest.... and to save the pennies also!

novita77 Jan 6th 2005 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
I'm gonna be a good boy and catch some zzz tonight, I've already been out til 4am 2 nights on the trot, time for a rest.... and to save the pennies also!

and save ur liver too.... :D

Malteser Jan 6th 2005 9:35 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Malt !!! Hows things?

Just want to say a quick 'hello' to everybody! Won't be on line this afternoon, have to sort my son out and take him to see his girlfriend to play :D

Ye ok Novi. Still struggling wt the visa thingy but hopefully will work out well. Got keys to new house today. Geeez so much to do now...........Didnt know Sam had a gfriend lol.......................I think eldest Malteser has one too as she whispering on phone to her friends all day............omg too early for me to cope wt those probs, I am way too young lol ;)

novita77 Jan 6th 2005 9:37 am

Ye ok Novi. Still struggling wt the visa thingy but hopefully will work out well. Got keys to new house today. Geeez so much to do now...........Didnt know Sam had a gfriend lol.......................I think eldest Malteser has one too as she whispering on phone to her friends all day............omg too early for me to cope wt those probs, I am way too young lol ;)

Well... actually girlfriends... but this one is his favourite. You probably saw her last time in my house. Her mom Malaysian chinese with scottish dad. :D