Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Toddler groups in Riyadh

Toddler groups in Riyadh

Old May 4th 2010, 3:20 am
Just Joined

grandesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Toddler groups in Riyadh

Hello to the collective wisdom of the net. My wife and I will shortly be moving to Riyadh. We have a 2 year old, (and I am told we will have another by this time next year.) We are currently in Oman, and Mrs.GD has many friends and toddler groups she attends, hosting parties etc. There is a toy library too.

Is there anything like that in Riyadh? Are there any groups like that or do folk generally hang out in the compounds, because I have seen they are difficult to get onto; long waiting lists etc.

If we cant get onto a compound straight away, can she attend compound functions/nurseries. Is that by invite?

I'd be grateful for peoples thoughts and experience. I have tried the "search" button, but as with most forums it lacks direction.

Cheers
Old May 4th 2010, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toddler groups in Riyadh

Good day, Yes there are a couple of compounds that do have a Mums and Toddlers groups.
Ranco compound has a nice one so i am told,
But!! place s are limted
Please refer to my list of compounds listings in the wilki part of this site at the top of the page for full details of Ranco compound.
Good luck.
Old May 5th 2010, 2:50 am
Just Joined

grandesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Toddler groups in Riyadh

Thank you very much.
I have seen your list, very useful indeed. We will start to ring round when things are confirmed.

Cheers