Tints for Cars

Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Tints for Cars

ok just bought a new car and was considering tinting the windows, firstly whats the amount that i can tint the windows without getting pulled over by the old bill, secondly, anyone have any recommendations of any places near the Marina, saw a "while you shop" service at the Mall of Emirates but wasnt sure how good they were. Appreciate any help!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

someone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to all
Default Re: Tints for Cars

30% as far as i know

not sure about the places in Marina , come here to al ain and will tell you

Amer
Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

30% tint is the legal, but only in black or brown tint, you cannot have reflective such as gold or silver etc to match your colour of car otherwise you will be pulled over and it will be ripped off etc, the police have a special machine to guage the % of tints and the fact thats its dangerous at night especially.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

i have only ever used vkool, and we were one of the first to use it as an expat in abu dhabi, when they changed the rules for expats etc, now its much more popular, its not cheap but worth it when you are driving a mpv which is black....! you should have got the dealer to arrange it for you, as they usually can get a better discount.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

yeah well Land Rover said they would do it for 1000 AED, i have no idea if thats a decent price or not.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deemi786
yeah well Land Rover said they would do it for 1000 AED, i have no idea if thats a decent price or not.
I wouldn't be running off to complain thats for sure. Get it done at that kinda rate.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

will do, thanks, a bit off topic but is there a group of guys and girls that meet up for wadi bashing or excursions to the dunes, am looking for something that me the mrs and the 4 year old and 7 month old can do together. Newcomers to Dubai and in need for some social life!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if that is 1k for vkool that is a very good price
Old Oct 25th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Cheap...Vkool would cost you double that, I'm sure...
Old Oct 25th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

will do, thanks, a bit off topic but is there a group of guys and girls that meet up for wadi bashing or excursions to the dunes, am looking for something that me the mrs and the 4 year old and 7 month old can do together. Newcomers to Dubai and in need for some social life!
There's a dune bashing thread in the Sand Pit...Have a look, I'm sure you'll find interesting stuff...
Old Oct 25th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

me4x4.net
Old Oct 25th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

also saw in the paper now they are giving away a free garmin sat nat thingywatsit. when i had my cars done, first one way back when they changed the rules for expats to do it so some 7 years ago, it was 2k then and this was on a seat mpv which is a lot of windows, and then we had a patrol done, for 1500k because we were already customers and then we had a mustang done for 1500k again but not so many windows, but they do put a premium on 'sports cars' etc. a rolls would cost you more than your mondeo etc.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busybee2
also saw in the paper now they are giving away a free garmin sat nat thingywatsit. when i had my cars done, first one way back when they changed the rules for expats to do it so some 7 years ago, it was 2k then and this was on a seat mpv which is a lot of windows, and then we had a patrol done, for 1500k because we were already customers and then we had a mustang done for 1500k again but not so many windows, but they do put a premium on 'sports cars' etc. a rolls would cost you more than your mondeo etc.
Who's 'they'?? Gettin mine done when the motor lands so a free thingywatsit would be handy.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

to be honest i feel the sat nav over her are bloody useless, there are soo many roads here that are new that my sat nav just thinks im always on some sand dune!Anyway the 1000 quote from LandRover isnt vkool its 3m, still worth getting it done?Im really tempted to get it done whilst im shopping at the MOE or Ibn B.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

to be honest i feel the sat nav over her are bloody useless, there are soo many roads here that are new that my sat nav just thinks im always on some sand dune!Anyway the 1000 quote from LandRover isnt vkool its 3m, still worth getting it done?Im really tempted to get it done whilst im shopping at the MOE or Ibn B.
Yeah i noticed the 3M place at IB for the first time tonight...seems like they do a decent job. Think they do one thats a 15% tint but reflects 70% sunlight...or sommat like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.