Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The time has come....

The time has come....

Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The time has come....

Hello everyone!

After nearly 3 months away from home, I am all set to fly back tomorrow. I am dead excited and just wanted to thank ALL of u for your words of wisdom and support, without which I may have been a little lost to begin with.

I am especially happy as heavy rain is forecast around the time of my arrival. woohoo!!!!

Face is coming home and I hope to catch with all of u at some point during my trip.

Cya in a few!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:32 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The time has come....

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello everyone!

After nearly 3 months away from home, I am all set to fly back tomorrow. I am dead excited and just wanted to thank ALL of u for your words of wisdom and support, without which I may have been a little lost to begin with.

I am especially happy as heavy rain is forecast around the time of my arrival. woohoo!!!!

Face is coming home and I hope to catch with all of u at some point during my trip.

Cya in a few!
Have a safe flight going home Face. XX
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Have a safe flight going home Face. XX
thanks!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

have agood flight home my little sheikh.......i know how excited you are but come back soon we have to meet up yet!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:55 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by emmals
have agood flight home my little sheikh.......i know how excited you are but come back soon we have to meet up yet!
thanks Em.

I will be back on the 11th or 12th of April and shud be around till atleast the end of the month.... perhaps we can sort something out then.

Not to worry.... we can discuss it nearer to the time and I think catching up with ya wud be gr8 fun!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Em.

I will be back on the 11th or 12th of April and shud be around till atleast the end of the month.... perhaps we can sort something out then.

Not to worry.... we can discuss it nearer to the time and I think catching up with ya wud be gr8 fun!
not too much fun....else i'd be in bother again .....seriousley enjoy your time with your family sweetie
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:01 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by emmals
not too much fun....else i'd be in bother again .....seriousley enjoy your time with your family sweetie
thanks em....... u r a sweetie urself.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:35 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone!

Cya in a few!

Great Face u have a nice flight and enjoy yr holiday at home.

YYIIIPPPPEEEEE I go home in a week after 5 mnths. Just confirmed today so bit of a last minute thingy. Am soooo happy........!!!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:19 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Malteser
Great Face u have a nice flight and enjoy yr holiday at home.

YYIIIPPPPEEEEE I go home in a week after 5 mnths. Just confirmed today so bit of a last minute thingy. Am soooo happy........!!!
thanks malteser!

Sounds a biy funny, doesnt it? Having a holiday at home? LOL.... I cant wait!

Cool......... hope u enjoy ur holiday as well!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 1:23 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

thanks malteser!

Sounds a biy funny, doesnt it? Having a holiday at home? LOL.... I cant wait!

Cool......... hope u enjoy ur holiday as well!
Sure damn will...............wil hand the kiddies over to the grandparents as soon as we land YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, lol
Old Mar 16th 2005, 1:28 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Sure damn will...............wil hand the kiddies over to the grandparents as soon as we land YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, lol

Hi Malt *HUG* can't stop on my way out soon, miss ya though xx
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:05 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Malt *HUG* can't stop on my way out soon, miss ya though xx

Guess who is on his way home as we speak?

See all of u on the flip side..... at last I get to wear these

C all of u REALLY, REALLY, REALLY soon!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:15 pm
Perfumdiva1

Guess who is on his way home as we speak?

See all of u on the flip side..... at last I get to wear these

C all of u REALLY, REALLY, REALLY soon!

Have a safe flight

Enjoy your time, as I know you will

PD1

Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Have a safe flight

Enjoy your time, as I know you will

PD1
yeah............and dont forget my four bottles of Vodka. !!!
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:27 am
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
yeah............and dont forget my four bottles of Vodka. !!!

BTW

Just how much booze are u permitted to bring through Dubai customs??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.