Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which Thursday for the meetup?

View Poll Results: Which Thursday is best for you and put your name as well.
Thursday 4th November
40.00%
Thursday 11th November
0%
Thursday 18th November
40.00%
Thursday 25th November
20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Which Thursday for the meetup?

Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:15 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Which Thursday for the meetup?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
you know she is going to kill me eventually..... am paying her in vodka and cooking! never know in a while I may do a dinner party next year!!! lol
hahahaha...........so wot shes really got is a live in maid, or errrrrrr.........wots that swanky term thats floating about these days?oh yeah, house husband.hahahaha

kewl. I am sure she will be thrilled about u using here flat for ur own dinner party. hahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:41 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
hahahaha...........so wot shes really got is a live in maid, or errrrrrr.........wots that swanky term thats floating about these days?oh yeah, house husband.hahahaha

kewl. I am sure she will be thrilled about u using here flat for ur own dinner party. hahaha

-Face81
do i look like a house husband?!!! jeez!!!

anyway, what i meant is next year as she would kill me for doing that in her place and then she HAS to come back over for holidays but she is saying that whenshe leaves that she will neve come back...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:11 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

I'm just in a strop cos I'll be back in boring old England while you're out here having a fabulous life and going out with an endless string of glamorous Emirates girlies. And I'll just be feeling all cross and jealous because not only will you be out here, you'll be having a better time than I did.

Sorry, I'm on a real downer at the moment. Perhaps I should take my misery elsewhere. This calls for chocolate. If any one wonders where I am, I'll be hidden under a pile of Flake wrappers!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:17 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Welcome on board........ok that wasnt an attempt at a cabin crew joke. LOL.....Joe has me thinking about his obsession with aircraft now. hahahaha

Get as much money off him as u can!!! hahahaha
Better charge him rent while ur at it!

U like Dairy Milk, do u? prefer macintosh myself.......wot can i say....I have expensive tastes. lol

-Face81
I'm a Cadbury's girl through and through. Is it sad to love the company you work for?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
I'm a Cadbury's girl through and through. Is it sad to love the company you work for?
There is nothing wrong with that......just imagine how much Joe wud love working for Emirates Airlines?

hahahaha......he wud prolly never come home!

I do like my chocs, but I cant remember the last time I actually sat down to consume an entire bar of chocolate. I prefer those mini ones u get in packs of 20 or so. U know, the bounty ones or the galaxy moments or mini m&m's.........all this talk of sweets is making me hungry. lol...........as u may have gathered, i do have a sweet tooth. lol

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:46 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I'm just in a strop cos I'll be back in boring old England while you're out here having a fabulous life and going out with an endless string of glamorous Emirates girlies. And I'll just be feeling all cross and jealous because not only will you be out here, you'll be having a better time than I did.

Sorry, I'm on a real downer at the moment. Perhaps I should take my misery elsewhere. This calls for chocolate. If any one wonders where I am, I'll be hidden under a pile of Flake wrappers!!!!
can i remind you that my past 2 relationships were with crew girls. they might look good but i do actually enjoy more than just looks.

jeez... do not know why i am aeven bothering saying this.

okay, we are doing chocoalte, my apparent disorder about cabin crew, boredom in the UK, leaving Dubai, Face's sweet tooth.....

any chance we can sort out what we are doing? 18th or 4th people?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:53 pm
Troublemaker

can i remind you that my past 2 relationships were with crew girls. they might look good but i do actually enjoy more than just looks.

okay, we are doing chocoalte, my apparent disorder about cabin crew, boredom in the UK, leaving Dubai, Face's sweet tooth.....

Oooooh, someone hasn't had their nicotine and caffeine fix this morning! Calm down babe, I've cheered up now. I hereby swear never to mention cabin crew ever again. Cross my heart and hope to die.

4th or 18th - don't mind. More chance of me actually being here on the 4th.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:56 pm
The 5th Amendment

Oooooh, someone hasn't had their nicotine and caffeine fix this morning! Calm down babe, I've cheered up now. I hereby swear never to mention cabin crew ever again. Cross my heart and hope to die.

4th or 18th - don't mind. More chance of me actually being here on the 4th.
it is not just the caffeine and nicotene fix...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Dirk Diggler is an unknown quantity at this point

Would have loved to come, but I can't make any of those dates. I leave Dubai for the UK on the 3rd and even if all goes to plan and I get myself a job, I don't think I will be back in time for the 25th.

Maybe next time.

DD
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:13 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

18th November for me!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hello Guys and ladies

Ok I have to wait till i get the bloody vecations. We are trying to get more funding (go figure) from government of Alberta we already have some but managment wants more. They want me here till this is over. I am hoping to get out of here (even for 2 weeks) in November.Cause reportcard season will be over by then (knock on the wood). Thats y I am not sure for the date I will be in but it will be in November(God willing).

And Joe 150dhms :scared: Holy cow how much u guys are going to make me drink. I will pee in my pants.....lol. As soon as something get confirmed I will let u guys know.

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

I voted for 25th as I won't arrive till about the 19th........but will no doubt catch up with some of you then......

Martin (btw used to be malamri and now mca27 in case you are wondering (joe/face) who the hell i am )
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:02 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hello Guys and ladies

Ok I have to wait till i get the bloody vecations. We are trying to get more funding (go figure) from government of Alberta we already have some but managment wants more. They want me here till this is over. I am hoping to get out of here (even for 2 weeks) in November.Cause reportcard season will be over by then (knock on the wood). Thats y I am not sure for the date I will be in but it will be in November(God willing).

And Joe 150dhms :scared: Holy cow how much u guys are going to make me drink. I will pee in my pants.....lol. As soon as something get confirmed I will let u guys know.

Khan

people.... will be giving drinking lessons when in dubai!!!

150dhms.. seems like Shiva, Kristy and i will all be educating u!!! lol
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:05 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by MCA27
Hi guys

I voted for 25th as I won't arrive till about the 19th........but will no doubt catch up with some of you then......

Martin (btw used to be malamri and now mca27 in case you are wondering (joe/face) who the hell i am )
sorry but who the hell are you!!! lol

nah.. how is the fatherland?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

people.... will be giving drinking lessons when in dubai!!!

150dhms.. seems like Shiva, Kristy and i will all be educating u!!! lol
So u r asking 150dhms for drinking lessons I can more thean that in 150 in here ....lol ( i am just joking in case my wife reads it ).

Khan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.