Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which Thursday for the meetup?

View Poll Results: Which Thursday is best for you and put your name as well.
Thursday 4th November
40.00%
Thursday 11th November
0%
Thursday 18th November
40.00%
Thursday 25th November
20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Which Thursday for the meetup?

Old Oct 9th 2004, 1:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Smile Which Thursday for the meetup?

Choose a Thursday in November...
Old Oct 9th 2004, 4:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Which Thursday for the meetup?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Well at this point in time, I wud have to vote for all the possible options if thats okay with u Joe.......since ur going to b countin the votes. Just dont want to corner people into something they arent comfy with.

For now.....any thurs is fine by me.

So get voting and compliments to Joe for being all democratic and setting up the vote. Personally, I would have gone for a dictator like stance on the date, but I guess thats the regional influence coming thru!

-Face81
Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Well at this point in time, I wud have to vote for all the possible options if thats okay with u Joe.......since ur going to b countin the votes. Just dont want to corner people into something they arent comfy with.

For now.....any thurs is fine by me.

So get voting and compliments to Joe for being all democratic and setting up the vote. Personally, I would have gone for a dictator like stance on the date, but I guess thats the regional influence coming thru!

-Face81
okay.. gimme about another day and i will go dictator.... lol

seems like the 4th is the preferred and all cool with Dubliners or the Irish Village?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:02 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

4th and 25th is no good for me just checked the calender so I may have to wait til next time
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:22 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for the 18th November
Old Oct 10th 2004, 8:09 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Am I invited Joseph?!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:15 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
4th and 25th is no good for me just checked the calender so I may have to wait til next time
I will force Joe to go Dictator and select a date when u can join us......Joe......make it happen! hahaha

woohoo........200 posts!

-Face81
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:34 am
The Oracle

okay.. gimme about another day and i will go dictator.... lol

seems like the 4th is the preferred and all cool with Dubliners or the Irish Village?
Dont want to cos confusion, but maybe a wednesday might b good too?

I vote 4 the Irish Village as we wud then have access to several good restaurants (that dont require anything to be mortgaged) at the Century Village.....which is a collection of restaurants behind the Village.

Wait.........did I just say vote......Jeez.........I meant......I order that we go to the Irish Village. LOL

-Face81

Last edited by Face81; Oct 10th 2004 at 9:36 am.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:38 am

Dont want to cos confusion, but maybe a wednesday might b good too?

I vote 4 the Irish Village as we wud then have access to several good restaurants (that dont require anything to be mortgaged) at the Century Village.....which is a collection of restaurants behind the Village.

Wait.........did I just say vote......Jeez.........I meant......I order that we go to the Irish Village. LOL

-Face81
definately the irish village .... Fingers crossed that I join the party!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:59 am
The Oracle

definately the irish village .... Fingers crossed that I join the party!
I hope u make it 2!

-Face81
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:02 am

I hope u make it 2!

-Face81
Just looking at the poll, unless Joe is a miracle worker the 4th looks set!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:28 am
The Oracle

Just looking at the poll, unless Joe is a miracle worker the 4th looks set!!
not to worry......Joe will do the right thing and make the vote go in ur favour!lol

-Face81
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:34 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Am I invited Joseph?!
so Kirsty do remind me which airline it is you work for you again?

i am concerned about this airline fantasy that you have... lol

hmmm so when are you going to reveal who you are!!!!

Anyway, we're off of to get the puppy from Brum now, shall i pop into IT for you and havea go. Rcovered from the Prada purse shock buying when you're drunk... heh heh

see u in a few days, babe. I think that Face and HOG can work out who this really is!!! but no putting up real names unless she wants to!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:21 am

Anyway, we're off of to get the puppy from Brum now, shall i pop into IT for you and havea go. Rcovered from the Prada purse shock buying when you're drunk... heh heh

see u in a few days, babe. I think that Face and HOG can work out who this really is!!! but no putting up real names unless she wants to!
Yeah think we can guess! And quit calling me HOG pls!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:58 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

I think you'll find you're the one with the airline fantasy Joe!!

Anyway, I'm happy now I've been officially invited, beats sitting in waiting for you to come home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.