Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Though I should introduce myself....

Though I should introduce myself....

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:06 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all
Talking Though I should introduce myself....

Hi all! I am an American, moving to Abu Dhabi this summer (August I think - keeps changing) with my husband and three kids.

Been lurking here for a long time, but decided to finally say hi and start posting. Seems like most of you are in Dubai?

Glad to be here. Don't know how much I will be able to post.....in the middle of packing.

American Mom
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Though I should introduce myself....

Originally Posted by American Mom
Hi all! I am an American, moving to Abu Dhabi this summer (August I think - keeps changing) with my husband and three kids.

Been lurking here for a long time, but decided to finally say hi and start posting. Seems like most of you are in Dubai?

Glad to be here. Don't know how much I will be able to post.....in the middle of packing.

American Mom
hello AM ... welcome on the board ...
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the site

Be nice to have a bit more of a mix to the ME bunch
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:46 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hi and welcome to the site

Be nice to have a bit more of a mix to the ME bunch
Hi Bob, i agree with you for sure, it's nice to see some newbies joining very refreshing, getting very stale in here LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:53 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

American Mom
Hi AM Great to have you on board chat soon
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

American Mom
Hi there AM - glad you've taken the plunge & joined in the mayhem here. Bet you can't wait to move in August.

Have sent some welcome Karma.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:24 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

American Mom

Welcome AM don't hesitate to get stuck in
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

American Mom
Welcome to our mad world that is the BE forum.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:13 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Hi AM...good to get some freash meat on the site......OH by the way best to stay away from me I,m the forum Perv.....well someones got to do it!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Hi AM...good to get some freash meat on the site......OH by the way best to stay away from me I,m the forum Perv.....well someones got to do it!!!

.....and you do it sooooo well lewis
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:15 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

A nice big warm welcome to u AmericanMom. Doha here. Hope we here from u regularly. Its nice to have new faces in the forum.

Good Luck on yr move
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

A very good evening to you AM from the council estate in Dubai. I know who you are and sure you know who I am. It is great to be part of this little family that keeps life in prospective and reminds me that there are still normal people out there who we can talk to just the way our mouth has intended to. No doubt you will fit in just nicely. WELCOME home !!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:55 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
A very good evening to you AM from the council estate in Dubai. I know who you are and sure you know who I am. It is great to be part of this little family that keeps life in prospective and reminds me that there are still normal people out there who we can talk to just the way our mouth has intended to. No doubt you will fit in just nicely. WELCOME home !!!
U haven't started drinking have u PT!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome AM..........

Trin
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
U haven't started drinking have u PT!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome AM..........

Trin
I have never touched alcohol and that's probably the reason why. It scares me to death thinking what I might turn into if I try a few drops too many. :scared:
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:15 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Thanks everyone, for the very warm welcome!

I decided to "cross over" because I felt bad lurking and not contributing - LOL! Glad to be here though......

AM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.