British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   That's gotta hurt!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/thats-gotta-hurt-266096/)

Jellybean Nov 12th 2004 1:25 pm

That's gotta hurt!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Lol :D

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 12th 2004 1:35 pm

Re: That's gotta hurt!!!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Lol :D

Eye Nose exactly what you mean !!! ouch !!

Jellybean Nov 12th 2004 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Eye Nose exactly what you mean !!! ouch !!

Very good JD :)

Truth Speak Nov 12th 2004 3:35 pm

Very good JD :)

The wee lads been desparately trying to do that all day sat in the back of the car - this bloke obviously doesn't have any sinus problems.

Jellybean Nov 13th 2004 3:48 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The wee lads been desparately trying to do that all day sat in the back of the car - this bloke obviously doesn't have any sinus problems.

LOL I know what is it with kids and noses???? :)

Truth Speak Nov 13th 2004 3:54 am

LOL I know what is it with kids and noses???? :)

It would appear to be a handy receptacle in times of need... the big question is do they grow out of it?:confused:

Jellybean Nov 13th 2004 4:02 am

It would appear to be a handy receptacle in times of need... the big question is do they grow out of it?:confused:

I am convinced that my hubby gets a better reception when on his phone by having his finger up his nose lol :D

Truth Speak Nov 13th 2004 4:25 am

I am convinced that my hubby gets a better reception when on his phone by having his finger up his nose lol :D

LMAO..... there is some truth in that - when blokes talk on the phone they are unaware of alot of their actions - they can carry on as normal but don't know/can't remember afterwards ..what it was they were doing. :confused:

Jellybean Nov 13th 2004 4:49 am

LMAO..... there is some truth in that - when blokes talk on the phone they are unaware of alot of their actions - they can carry on as normal but don't know/can't remember afterwards ..what it was they were doing. :confused:

Aahhh the mind boggles!!! So what do you get up to whilst on the phone without realising it then TS LOL :D

Truth Speak Nov 13th 2004 5:03 am

Aahhh the mind boggles!!! So what do you get up to whilst on the phone without realising it then TS LOL :D

I am told .. all sorts... and that's all i'm going to say on this matter :cool: