British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Thanks (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/thanks-267287/)

Truth Speak Nov 18th 2004 12:59 pm

Thanks

Thanks Jb - The Falcon Gallery kept the kids and Mrs Speak amused for an hour!!! Got all we need - I'll send u some K later tonite when the amchine lets me!!!

Cheers
TS

Jellybean Nov 18th 2004 2:41 pm

Re: Thanks

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thanks Jb - The Falcon Gallery kept the kids and Mrs Speak amused for an hour!!! Got all we need - I'll send u some K later tonite when the amchine lets me!!!

Cheers
TS

Great, glad to hear it, don't kids love those places :D

Truth Speak Nov 19th 2004 2:47 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Great, glad to hear it, don't kids love those places :D

Don't they just - almost managed to lose them - :)

Fairydust Nov 19th 2004 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Don't they just - almost managed to lose them - :)

I've been looking for clear bulb xmas tree lights - nowhere seems to do them here did you notice any while you were there? Lots of coloured ones but not clear. Thanks FD

Heart of gold Nov 19th 2004 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I've been looking for clear bulb xmas tree lights - nowhere seems to do them here did you notice any while you were there? Lots of coloured ones but not clear. Thanks FD

FD..... I have seen them and they are 49 Dhs ... cannot remember where, not much help but have been to Falcon and here is the number to call and find out to save a journey! 04 - 3375951

Truth Speak Nov 19th 2004 12:52 pm

Hello FD - there's so much stuff there, I can't remember - hearts advise sounds good :)

Jellybean Nov 19th 2004 12:54 pm

Tons of them at Falcon Gallery FD...too many to choose from :) I was only there yesterday but probably still better to call if you wanna be sure.

Fairydust Nov 19th 2004 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
FD..... I have seen them and they are 49 Dhs ... cannot remember where, not much help but have been to Falcon and here is the number to call and find out to save a journey! 04 - 3375951

Thanks all will do that tomorrow :)

Fairydust Nov 20th 2004 3:57 pm

Tried Falcon got clear ones but they must be twinkly (fussy or what!!! ;) ) Us fairies are very particular :D If anyone sees any whilst out xmas shopping can you let me know. What I wouldn't give for a shop in John Lewis xmas department :p :)

Jellybean Nov 20th 2004 4:41 pm

Tried Falcon got clear ones but they must be twinkly (fussy or what!!! ;) ) Us fairies are very particular :D If anyone sees any whilst out xmas shopping can you let me know. What I wouldn't give for a shop in John Lewis xmas department :p :)

Park 'n' Shop???

LakesLassie Nov 21st 2004 2:37 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Park 'n' Shop???

How sad is that - the nearest thing to JL is Park 'n Shop? :scared: Wasn't homesick until that moment. :(

Jellybean Nov 21st 2004 3:46 am

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
How sad is that - the nearest thing to JL is Park 'n Shop? :scared: Wasn't homesick until that moment. :(

LOL I was only referring to the Xmas deccies LL and nothing else ;)