Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Thank You note for karma !!!

Thank You note for karma !!!

Old Jan 12th 2005, 2:56 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank You note for karma !!!

TS, Shiva and Manc, thanks for the karma !!

Anybody else still owing me any karma???
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:05 am
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You note for karma !!!

Originally Posted by novita77
TS, Shiva and Manc, thanks for the karma !!

Anybody else still owing me any karma???
Thats all right, u owe me now!!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thats all right, u owe me now!!!
Morning TS !!!

got to spread it first ... try to get back to u in few days time.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:03 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning TS !!!

got to spread it first ... try to get back to u in few days time.
Me sad today need karma pleeeeeeeese anybody sob sob
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Sorry Jools I gave to you a little while ago... But I know how you feel xx
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

I did offer you my shoulder but you are a big girl. Mine left today a week ago in the early hours, when it was very foggy indeed.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:08 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Its horrible returning to an empty house,I drove back in the pouring rain and boy what an expeirence that was!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

Good morning Heart. Hope you have a smooth move.

It doesn't let me give anyone Karma whom I have previously given some, do I have to dump some to strangers on a different forum?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good morning Heart. Hope you have a smooth move.

It doesn't let me give anyone Karma whom I have previously given some, do I have to dump some to strangers on a different forum?

Thanks Simone...You need to hand it out to 25 ppl before you can give to the same person again... Just give it to anyone! I do.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

It's too quiet, the christmas tree has been and gone, nobody is having brekkie 'cos I can't smell bacon, no coffee (small cup, black, half a sugar) bless my Dad, nobody to walk the dogs with (sorry PT it's just not the same), just getting back into the groove....making sure I don't get stuck in a rut
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:22 am

It's too quiet, the christmas tree has been and gone, nobody is having brekkie 'cos I can't smell bacon, no coffee (small cup, black, half a sugar) bless my Dad, nobody to walk the dogs with (sorry PT it's just not the same), just getting back into the groove....making sure I don't get stuck in a rut
Same here! I left the tree up for as long as I could stand, the smell of Elnet filling the air ( Mum used it alot ) and her cup and plate still there, it took me a day to wash it up ... Sad huh!

Where you do walk the dogs?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:05 am
Banned

Same here! I left the tree up for as long as I could stand, the smell of Elnet filling the air ( Mum used it alot ) and her cup and plate still there, it took me a day to wash it up ... Sad huh!

Where you do walk the dogs?
To the gate and back LOL They r only little dogs so only need a 10 - 15 min walk max and not every day. if I walk them every day they start to fight. So it's normally around the Meadows.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:08 am

To the gate and back LOL They r only little dogs so only need a 10 - 15 min walk max and not every day. if I walk them every day they start to fight. So it's normally around the Meadows.

My eldest is in the Girl Guides and before Christmas she I did a sponsored dog walk for K9 and it was great fun, but noisy!

You can walk a dog for a small donation any time you wish so that is what I do every so often.

There is a large deserted area for ppl that walk thier dogs but I was told that they usually got there before 8am.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:19 am
Banned

My eldest is in the Girl Guides and before Christmas she I did a sponsored dog walk for K9 and it was great fun, but noisy!

You can walk a dog for a small donation any time you wish so that is what I do every so often.

There is a large deserted area for ppl that walk thier dogs but I was told that they usually got there before 8am.
I love dog walking it's so relaxing
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:32 am

I love dog walking it's so relaxing

Having never had a dog ( cat lover me! ) I enjoyed walking ginger ( as he was called )

I cant believe that some ppl can be so cruel to abandon dogs as they do, there was even a king charles in the pound!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.